06

As promised Paul stood leaning against his truck, waiting for the blonde beauty to leave school

He easily spotted her blonde waves in the crowd of dark hair, however she had pulled it effortlessly into a plait which shaped her face angelically.

Paul smiled as she approached him. "You ready to go?"

Elsa hummed in agreement, jumping into Paul's truck as he walked round to other side to do the same. Starting up the engine the pair drove away from school.

"How was the rest of your day?"

Elsa smiled gently. "It was good. I had music last period so that was fun." Paul smiled at how softly spoken she was. Her voice was sweet and gentle, like her soul; one which was completely opposed to his own.

"You like music then little Els?"

Elsa's eyebrows furrowed in frustration. "I'm not little!" He shoulders hunched as she crossed her arms. Paul laughed gently as she huffed like toddler.

"As adorable as all this is, you are most definitely pint sized Els."

Paul laughed some more as she grumbled under her breath. "Stupid oaf of a boy." She obviously didn't know that with his heightened senses he could hear her clearly.

Elsa sighed. "But yes, I do like music."

"Do you play?" Paul was intrigued to hear. This was another chapter he was opening up of Elsa Richie.

"I play guitar yes, and the ukulele a little."

"Really?" Paul asked surprised.

Elsa blushes. "Well, um-yea. M-my dad he taught me t-to play, I guess."

Paul smiled sympathetically. "I think that's really awesome Elsa. I'd love to hear you play."

"O-oh no I can't- I mean I-I don't really play for, um people."

"Well I'm sure your great at it."

Elsa glanced at Paul out of the corner of her eye. She was trying to hide her burning cheeks behind her hair, but she couldn't help but to look at him. He was defying all odds with his kindness, something she guessed he didn't show often. And that made her feel grateful. She liked this Paul.

"Uh-um Paul? T-this isn't the way to my house?"

"I know. We're going to the beach."

Elsa stared at the boy confused. She wasn't sure if she had forgotten an agreement to go to beach or if he had gone barking mad.

"The beach?" Paul noticed was when she was confused her bottom lip pouted more. Even when she was confused her baby blue eyes glistened with a sparkle that could make anyone smile. He swore he hadn't seen any eyes quite as blue as Elsa's.