𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝔻𝕆ℕ'𝕋 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝔼𝕊𝕊 𝕋𝕆𝕆 𝕄𝕌ℂℍ. ❞

---

after the events with the troll that happened two days ago, i've spoken to hermione a lot more. my brother questioned why i was associating with a mudblood and it always made me want to slap him.

"are you trying to be known as a blood traitor? you're bringing a bad reputation upon our family name, cassie." i would always roll my eyes in reply and simply walk away. the way the dumb purebloods of the wizarding world treated the muggles and halfbloods was beyond cruel.

there was the rare occasion of a pureblood actually liking the non purebloods, but they're all known as blood traitors. for example, the well known weasley family is a family full of blood traitors because they associate with half bloods and muggles.

to explain, half bloods are witches and wizards with half muggle blood and half wizard or witch blood. harry potter himself is a half blood. his mum, lily evans, was a muggle and his dad, james potter, was a wizard.

a mudblood is a witch or wizard born to non magic folk, also known as muggles. the name mudblood was brought upon them probably by none other than voldemort. it's a nasty term and i wish it wasn't used so evilly, but sadly it is.

i don't see why muggles even dream to be a wizard. being a pureblood you are set at such high standards, and being a muggle born with magic you get name called and teased on for simply existing. it's highly unlikely that the way things are will ever change. not to mention, headmaster dumbledore is a git. don't get me started on him. my reasons for not liking him are valid.

currently, i'm now sitting out in the courtyard. it was a weekend therefore it was a lay back day. what i do to spend my time on the weekends is do homework, draw, or just read. out of the three, i was reading a book published in america. it was an interesting book and apparently it wasn't even close to out in america. it's called percy jackson and the lightning thief*. it was a pretty funny book and i considered annabeth to be my favorite. she was smart and resourceful, especially at such a young age. a lot like hermione. in a way, grover was like ron and percy was like harry. it's kind of funny if you think about it.

i got later into the book and discovered that luke was an awful lot like draco malfoy. i laughed to myself at the similarities from people in my book to people here at hogwarts. clarisse is like marcus, just not as . . rude? i'm not so sure that marcus would like that i was comparing him to a girl, but it was true. if i were like anyone it would be . . . someone i wasn't sure of yet. i didn't really see myself in any of them. i began going deep in thought and staring at the same page for a while.

"hey there, you look pretty bored." i blinked and shook my head then looked up, but looked down again and rubbed my eyes. i glanced back up, my hand over my eyes to shield them from the sunlight. my eyes met with a pair chocolate brown eyes that belonged to blaise zabini. i smiled and waved.

"not bored, just thinking. what's brought you here?" my relationship with blaise progressed since the day i met him months back near the first day. we talked a lot when i was alone in the great hall or in the library when i was tutoring him in transfiguration because of his poor grade in the class. my brother was okay with me hanging out with him for some stupid reason. i didn't mind it as much because blaise was an alright person to hang out with. he did some dumb stuff, but unlike draco he wasn't mean to anyone.