𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

𝕀𝕋𝕊 ℂℍℝ𝕀𝕊𝕋𝕄𝔸𝕊 𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼. ❞

---

in the months that came and went, not a lot happened. school has been quite boring since the days talking with cedric. of course cassandra stayed keeping her grades in tip top shape and making sure she passed every single test. the girl never really gave time for friends or anyone else for that matter. she only had time for blaise because cassie tutored him and ishedidn't want him failing, but even then they only talked about his work and studies.

every day, the young slytherin spent her time in the library doing homework and or just studying. cassie practiced small, lights spells but never were enough to be too big or get me in trouble.

today she felt like it was time for her to give school a break. after all, christmas break was just next week which meant she had a whole two weeks to finish all the work she was given.

slowly, cassandra exited the common rooms and made her up from the dungeons, walking at a calm pace down the hallways of hogwarts. said girl liked to enjoy the peace and quiet when it was there. most often times, the hallways were bursting with noise and almost all the students acted like animals in a zoo. on this day, not very many students roamed the halls which the female found to be shocking. shrugging it off, she turned into the courtyard.

"curious." cassie muttered quietly to herself, wondering why people weren't roaming the courtyard or laughing with their friends. the girl glanced down at her clock watch and frowned. it wasn't past curfew and there wasn't anything special going on. and then suddenly she remembered; there's a quidditch match going on. quickly and with much effort as cassandra could muster, she ran all the way to her dorm and grabbed her things before apparating to the quidditch pitch.

before you ask; yes, the first year can apparate . the ability was taught to her at a young age. she's got to be ready for when she becomes a death eater. a total joke, but you never know. her father was a death eater and he's been trying recruit marcus and eventually he'll recruit said girl. cassie tried not to think about it as she jogged up the slytherin bleachers and sat next to eve and tember. they both looked at the girl and smiled and the latter returned the expression.

their gazes returned to the dangerous game before them. it was hufflepuff against slytherin and the hufflepuff team weren't doing the greatest, but of course that was due to the slytherin team captain being known to cheat. yes, her brother cheated a lot in the game of quidditch and it was getting quite sad that we had to cheat to win instead of using the talent that she knew the team had.

her eyes were eventually laid on cedric diggory who was doing his best to win and not get injured at the same time, with being put against the slytherin quidditch team, it was not an easy task. cassie's gaze turned to marcus, who she could tell was sneering, as he rushed past the slytherin bleachers on the tail of zachariah smith who was making a dash to the hufflepuff goal and just as fast, graham montague came from nowhere and subtly tried to hit the quaffle but "missed" and ended knocking smith upside the head.

while the slytherin house cheered, with the exception of eve, tember, and cassie, the other houses booed and looking mainly concerned for smith was falling at a quick rate to the floor. fortunately, before he could hit the floor madame hooch cast a spell to catch him in mid-air. very slowly she brought the poor hufflepuff gently to the ground. a sigh escaped past the young girl's lips at the thought of the houses quidditch team. she began to think to herself that they deserved a better captain. marcus may work hard, but he does it by cheating and that's not the way a captain should be.

the game was called to a draw due to smith gaining an injury and no one able to be put in to sub for said boy. the girl was glad that it was settled the way it was. very stealth like, she made her way to the locker room before the other members made their way down because she was hoping to congratulate cedric for doing an amazing job. before cassie could reach her goal, she was grabbed by the arm and pulled away from her set intention. with a glare, her gaze fell upon the owner of the hand only to see that it was marcus brandishing a smirk on his lips. eventually, she was able to catch up to him with her short legs.

"why do you have to cheat, marcus? why can't you just play fair?" that earned a nasty look from him and a sudden halt in his steps.

"now why would i want to do that, cassandra? i get the win if i cheat, i don't care who gets hurt in the process," he glowered down at the girl and she returned with a frown, "besides. you should worry about the well being of your own house." with that, he stalked off and met up with his friends. however, she just stood there and crossed her arms. the way he treated her at school is far different from the way she gets treated by him at home. she was starting not to like being around said boy.

---

it was the morning of the first day of christmas break and cassandra had just rolled out of bed. this year, she wasn't going home for the holidays because her parents were out on a vacation and wouldn't be home for christmas. it brought sadness to the female, but she didn't give anymore thought to it. her eyes turned to eve who was just now stretching from waking up not too long after said female.

"happy christmas break, eve." they smiled at each other and went on about their morning routines.

"happy christmas, you two." they both turned to tori to see her smiling at the both of them. happily, they returned the kind gesture.

cass smiled to herself at the two of them. unfortunately, they both were going home for the holidays as well as september so cassie was going to be by herself for two weeks. the latter heard from someone that cedric was staying for the holidays, but they could just be mistaken. she did remember that blaise was staying for the holidays so she then had someone to do homework with.

in about an hour, all four girls were up and ready to go. in that hour, she helped all of them pack their clothes when they needed it. they all walked down to the common room and split ways from there, cassandra waving them all goodbye as she went down to the great hall to eat and the other girls made their way to the exit. this was going to be one long break for the young girl. that much was for sure.

---

hello all! i've finally updated and as you can see, the chapters from now on will be put into third person because it's much more easier

hello all! i've finally updated and as you can see, the chapters from now on will be put into third person because it's much more easier. i'm sorry this chapter isn't long enough, i just needed to post something for you all.
it's also a filler so more christmas stuff will be in the next chapter.
another thing, i know this chapter doesn't look like the other, but i'm just gonna edit all chapters when the book reaches its end.
anyway, votes, comments, and feedback are much appreciated!