Flowers

Now, everyone has a flower inside of them... From normal to rare ones. And usually it's common to see roses with thrones on their stem, which could represent cheaters who are selfish and dreadful, they play with people until they get bored. But to a little fun-sized, bright yellow sunflower wishes to seek love...

A thornless Rose will appear...

Not a dandelion, Lillies, Poppies, Irises, Orchids or any type of flower... no... a Rose is what the sunflower wanted...

[*]

Lee Jihoon is a young boy who majors music and wants to be a great music producer in the future. Though the boy wanted to seek love for himself, the only problem being is that it just had to be the perfect person for him. He didn't care if it was a boy or girl, he just wanted that person to be his thornless Rose in his heart.

~Jihoon's mind~

I'm a human being who is both loved and hated by those who surround me... I'm just a sunflower who shows love and compassion with my yellow, wither when I'm injured, regrow when I'm supported, close when I'm engulfed in anger and open when I'm safe and secured. I want that rose of mine to protect me and themselves, nothing over the top...

And I'm back from the dead, for whoever is reading me. I hope you guys like this first Soonhoon book that I created, ain't the best nor the worse so I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll try my best to update as much as I can for future chapters though I can't always promise due to my busy schedule from highschool. Being a little junior is just way too much for me to handle >.< But anyways I hope you guys enjoy this bookie, cha! ^w^ <3