Chapter 1- Sebastian and Ciel Return

"Oh, damnit, I've done it again, yes I did!", Mey-Rin exclaimed, in frustration.
Pieces upon pieces of broken, gleaming glass lay out in front of Mey-Rin, as she got up, and brushed off her skirt, and apron.
"Oh, boy, not another tea set..", she sighed, as she tucked a lock of her crimson red hair behind her ear, and softly brushed her bangs back into place.
"If Sebastian was here, I'd be way more embarrassed..", Mey-Rin mumbled to herself, as she began to sweep up the broken glass, and clean up.
"Oi, Mey-Rin, what happened? Are you okay? I heard a crash", Bardroy said, as he rounded the corner into the room, to find Mey-Rin sweeping up all the glass, looking quite upset.
"Oh.. another tea set?", Bardroy asked, as he scratched the back of his neck, awkawardly.
"You really haven't been yourself, lately, Mey-Rin. Is there something bothering you?", Bardroy queried, with a concerned expression.
"It's nothing, Bardroy, I'm quite fine", Mey-Rin replied, with a long sigh.
"I'll go throw all this broken glass out, now, and find the extra tea sets in the back."
"Huh? Erm.. alright, then..", Bardroy said, with a shrug, and went back to the kitchen.
Mey-Rin then threw the glass out in the back of the Phantomhive manor, where she found Finneon playing with Pluto.
"Here, boy!", Finneon called to Pluto, as the massive, white dog jumped on him, and started licking his face, while Finneon burst into laughter.
Mey-Rin couldn't help but laugh just a little bit,  in an attempt to cheer herself up. She then spaced out a bit, and looked down at her small, brown laced-up boots, with a small black wedge that accentuated her height, just a little bit, that perfectly fit her petite feet. Thoughts in her mind raced, all about Sebastian. She could hardly contain herself, as she began to blush, as she made up a scenario in her head. She pictured Sebastian coming back home, with Ciel, and Mey-Rin finally confessing to him, and as she looks into his deep, fall leaf red eyes, he accepts, and they share a passionate kiss, in the glorious moonlight.
"Mey-Rin? Hey, what's the matter?", Finneon asked, as he was now two inches away from Mey-Rin.
"Mey-Rin?"
"Ah! Finny! You shouldn't sneak up on me like that! I'm sorry.. I was just lost in my thoughts, again, and not paying attention", Mey-Rin confessed, as she sighed, and walked back into the manor.
Finny ran after her, and yelled, "Mey-Rin! Wait! What's wrong?"
"I'm fine, Finny, I promise..", Mey-Rin replied, as she turned around to face Finny.
"I need to get back to work, and start dusting before the young master, and Sebastian get back home."
"Oh.. alright, then..", Finny replied, as he went back outside, and into the greenhouse, to get started on his own work.

After about an hour of cleaning, and dusting the house, Mey-Rin suddenly heard the door open, and her heart sank. This meant that the young master, and Sebastian were home!
"Oh no!", Mey-Rin said, as she quickly ran to the front of the manor, followed by Finneon, and Bardroy.
"Hello, young master!", all three of them greeted Ciel in unison, with smiles from ear to ear.
"Hello. I hope that you all have tended to your duties, as usual, while I was gone", Ciel said, as he crossed his arms, looking expectantly at them.
"Yes, sir!", the three said confidently.
"Good. That should be how it always is while I am away", Ciel said, as he then stepped around the three, and started up the stairs, to his study. Sebastian was still at the door, and so he greeted the three servants.
"Hello, Finny, Bardroy..", he greeted, as his eyes then traveled over to Mey-Rin.
"And you.. hello, Mey-Rin. You look so gorgeous. I see you took your glasses off. Now everyone can admire your lovely candy hazel eyes", Sebastian complimented her, as he then waltzed out of the room. Mey-Rin gasped, and her face started to heat up, and her cheeks were dazzled with a red blush. She quickly put her glasses back on, in embarrassment, and scurried up to her quarters, as it was getting late.