Chapter 5 - The Shocking Truth

"So.. it is the truth!", Ciel shouted, as he sprang to his feet, and glared down at Sebastian.
"Master.. I'm so sorry", Sebastian choked out, still crying bloody tears.
"You should be! I should've known that you were head over heels in love with her when you wanted to take her out on that date! You hid it as a simple act of kindness! You are not allowed to love her, at all!", Ciel retaliated, starting to breath heavily, with anger.
"Young master, please calm down! Remember what's going on! You can deal with me later..", Sebastian said, as he looked away from his master, and towards Grell.
"Let her live, Grell! Please!", Sebastian begged.
"Hmh.. or what?! What if I don't let her live?!", Grell asked, with his arms crossed, his face twisted with anger and frustration.
"Then I will kill you!", Sebastian yelled, at the top of his lungs, as he got to his feet, and stomped towards Grell.
"Ugh! You couldn't kill me, and you wouldn't!", Grell retorted, as he was now face to face with Sebastian.
The two looked as if any moment they could start a huge brawl, throwing fists, and everything. Sebastian suddenly grabbed Grell by the neck, and began to choke him out, yelling at him,
"Let her live! Let her live!"
Grell gagged, and choked, as he gripped Sebastian's hands, trying to escape from the firm, air restricting grip. Grell's face began to turn a purple color, and Ciel suddenly ran over to Sebastian, and pulled him off of Grell, leaving bruises where Sebastian's thumbs were.
"Don't kill him, Sebastian!", Ciel yelled, as he held Sebastian back.
"Why not?! What do you know?!", Sebastian shouted at Ciel, getting angrier by the second.
"Just don't, okay?! That's an order!", Ciel told off Sebastian.
Sebastian's expression soon changed from anger and viciousness to passive-aggressive calmness. His brows were still furrowed with anger, but he was now evidently calmer than before. Grell caught his breath, and then stood up, and faced Sebastian and Ciel.
"Fine! I'll let her live, you psycho!", Grell insulted Sebastian, as he dusted off his clothes, and held onto his neck, wincing in pain.
"You are the psycho, you disgusting creature!", Sebastian retaliated.
"What's going on here?", a strange voice sounded from the alley, as Sebastian, Ciel, and Grell turned to face the voice in unison.
They turned around to see William T. Spears, Grell's boss. William quickly glanced at Mey-Rin's limp body, and his expression went from perplexed to furious, his eyes glittering with rage.
"Grell Sutcliff, you have violated the rule of killing people whom of which are not on the 'to die' list, yet again. You will be banned from your death scythe until further notice, once again", William said, turning his gaze to Grell.
"Ugh! Again?! Are you kidding me?!", Grell challenged William.
"I command you to let her live, Grell", William said, adjusting his glasses.
Grell then sighed, and looked over at Mey-Rin, and let her cinematic record fly back into her chest, and soon her hazel eyes fluttered open, and Sebastian quickly hustled over to her, and wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace.
"Oh, Mey-Rin! I was so worried about you! I thought you were gone! I'm so sorry I couldn't have prevented this! I will never let you go out alone again!", Sebastian said, as he gripped her in an even tighter hug.
"Mey-Rin, are you alright?", Ciel asked her, as he stepped over to where she was sitting.
"Yes.. I-I'm okay now..", Mey-Rin replied, with a nod.
"I'm not sure what exactly went down, but I apologize for all over the trouble that this one caused. He is coming with me, and he shall be banned from using his death scythe, until further notice", William explained, with a bow to the three before dragging Grell off, with him.
"Come on.. Mey-Rin is alright, Sebastian. Let's go home..", Ciel said, as Sebastian picked up Mey-Rin and carried her home, considering she was still recovering from her harsh wound.

Once they got home, Sebastian put Mey-Rin down in her bedroom, and tucked her in, gently, and gave her a kiss on the forehead, before leaving her there to rest, and heal.
Sebastian then went down into the kitchen to speak to Bardroy about what had happened to Mey-Rin, when suddenly, Ciel rang the bell for Sebastian, and he sighed, and stepped up the stairs to Ciel's study, where he called him from.
"Yes, my lord?", Sebastian asked, as he stepped inside.
Ciel was sitting at his desk, looking expectantly at Sebastian, before responding, irritably.
"Well? What do you think I've called you up here for?"
Sebastian automatically knew that it was about Ciel's knowledge about his feelings for Mey-Rin, but decided to play dumb.
"I don't know. That's up to you to tell me, my lord."
Ciel sighed with annoyance, and rolled his eyes, before speaking in a very upset tone,
"I'm talking about you being head over heels in love with Mey-Rin! How could you love someone who serves the same person?!"
Sebastian sighed, and looked down at his shoes, searching for words.
"Young master, I truly do love Mey-Rin, and I'm sorry that it upsets you, but I don't understand why I cannot love her! You do realize that in my 3,000 years of living so far, I have never ever found a woman as magnificent as her! She's perfect! Yes, she's a bit clumsy and forgetful sometimes, but otherwise, she is the embodiment of the perfect woman, and you have to see that! What is so wrong with me loving her?", Sebastian asked, a desperate tone in his voice.
Ciel then got up, and looked out the window, behind his desk, and took in a deep breath, and slowly exhaled.
"The reason I'm so concerned is because of the fact that she might find out your origin, the more you two mingle. With that in mind, you can't be sure that if she finds out, she will still care for you. She might fear you, and avoid you, instead", Ciel explained, before turning around to face Sebastian.
"Young Master, please, I want her more than anything, and I can't give her up! Please, my lord! I beg of you! She's all that I want, and nothing more", Sebastian begged, and pleaded.
Ciel shut his eye for a few seconds, before opening it back up, and looking Sebastian point-blank in the eye, seriousness filling his expression.
"Then tell her what you really are", Ciel demanded.
Sebastian was taken aback by this, before he gulped in fear, and then shook himself, and regained his composure.
"Alright.. fine. I will do so, right now", Sebastian said, with a bow, before stepping out of Ciel's study, and making his way to Mey-Rin's private quarters.
Sebastian gently knocked on Mey-Rin's door, careful not to disturb her.
"Mey-Rin, can I come in? Don't worry, I'm not sending you out, again", Sebastian said, as he waited for her to open the door.
Mey-Rin sleepily got up, and answered the door, with a smile.
"Hello, Sebastian. Thanks for coming to see me. What do you need?", she asked, blushing a bit.
"Well, I wanna talk to you about something", Sebastian confessed, as he shut the door behind him.
"Oh? What is it, Sebastian?", Mey-Rin asked, her eyes round with curiosity.
Sebastian quickly grabbed Mey-Rin by the shoulders, and stared deep into her eyes.
"I don't want you to fear me after I tell you the truth, Mey-Rin. You are absolutely amazing, and I could never ask for you to be more perfect than you already are. But, please, don't avoid me, even if I tell you this truth. It may be hard for you to take", Sebastian told Mey-Rin, as his eyes started to glisten with worry.
"Sebastian, please don't be afraid to tell me whatever it is that is bothering you. I could never fear you, or avoid you, no matter how crazy the secret is", Mey-Rin replied to Sebastian, trying to coax him.
"Well.. to start off, I just want to ask you something", Sebastian began to speak, as he then sat down on Mey-Rin's bed, next to her.
"Do you know how I am incredibly efficient around the manor? How I suddenly came back to life that one time you all thought that a murderer killed me? How I'm always so powerful, and always win every fight?", Sebastian asked numerous questions.
Mey-Rin looked at him with a perplexed expression, and narrowed her eyes, her expression now of pure curiosity.
"Erm.. yes?", Mey-Rin replied.
Sebastian took in a deep breath, and looked down at the ground, and suddenly, he grabbed Mey-Rin by the shoulders again, causing her to gasp, and he looked deep into her eyes. Suddenly, Sebastian's eyes turned from crimson red to a bright, glowing pink.
"S-Sebastian..? W-what..?", Mey-Rin gasped, as she couldn't believe what she was seeing.
Soon, Sebastian's fangs began to pertrude, and suddenly, large curled back, black horns like a sheep grew from the top of his head, and black feathered wings burst from the back of his tailcoat, and his raven black locks of hair grew longer and longer until it reached his knees.
Mey-Rin was now trembling, and the tone of pure shock was in every deep breath she took. Her heart rate quickened by the second.
"S-Sebastian..?", Mey-Rin repeated herself.
Sebastian suddenly wrapped his arms around Mey-Rin, and pulled her in close, and whispered in her ear.
"The reason why I'm so amazing.. is because I am what they call a demon, my dear", Sebastian whispered to her, and suddenly, his tongue gently slid against Mey-Rin's neck.
"I'm so sorry.. I can't help it, when I'm in this true form of mine..", Sebastian stated, as he held Mey-Rin in a tighter grip, almost as if he was using a hug as a restraint to do any more.
"S-Sebastian.. I do not fear you. I care about you, no matter what. Even if this is what you are", Mey-Rin confessed, as she held on to Sebastian just as tight.
Soon, Sebastian then quickly planted his lips on Mey-Rin's and they shared the most passionate kiss the two have ever had. Sebastian's tongue explored Mey-Rin's, whole mouth, and Mey-Rin gripped onto Sebastian's hair. Sebastian then tightly gripped Mey-Rin's waist, and held her close to him, as the kiss became more and more fiery, and Sebastian then lay Mey-Rin down on her bed, and continued the loving kiss, and he gently stroked her scarlet red locks of hair. Soon, the kiss ended, and Sebastian returned to his normal form, and Mey-Rin looked at him with a smile filled with love, and happiness. Sebastian then started to head out the door, when Mey-Rin placed her hand on his shoulder, and stopped him. He turned around, with a smile, and asked,
"Yes, my dear?"
"Please stay. Hold me close through my slumber, please", Mey-Rin asked.
"Certainly, my sweetheart", Sebastian replied. The two then settled down in bed, and Sebastian wrapped his arms around Mey-Rin, and the two fell asleep, right next to each other.