Chapter 3 - A Friendly Date!

The next morning, Mey-Rin woke up quite early. Much earlier than the other servants, or Ciel.
"Yawn. What a nice morning, yes it is", Mey-Rin commented, as she stretched, and yawned.
"Hello, Mey-Rin", Sebastian's voice suddenly sounded behind her.
Mey-Rin quickly turned around and smiled,
"Oh! Hello, Sebastian!", Mey-Rin said, with a smile, and rosy cheeks.
"You look lovely this morning", Sebastian complimented Mey-Rin, as he tucked a lock of his raven hair behind his right ear.
"Your hair is down, today, I see. Would you like me to brush it for you, dear?", Sebastian asked, as he walked closer to Mey-Rin and began to stroke her hair. Mey-Rin blushed, and giggled, and her face turned red with embarrassment, feeling Sebastian play with her hair.
"O-oh, sure, you can if you really want to, Sebastian. I-it's okay if you don't want to. You don't have to do that for me", Mey-Rin replied, as she clasped her hands together.
"But, of course I want to..", Sebastian said, as he leaned in, and started to kiss Mey-Rin on the cheek, and he started to hold her close as he did so.
"Mhm.. you know, Mey-Rin. You have such a small, and dainty waist.. and your hips curve out so perfectly.. you're so gorgeous..", Sebastian said, as he gently moved his hand along her waist and hips.
Mey-Rin started to blush like crazy, and she gently held onto Sebastian's hands, as he held her close by her waist. Soon, he let go, and smiled at her.
"How about we go up to your quarters, and I can brush that lovely hair of yours, for you?", Sebastian asked, as he smiled at Mey-Rin, lovingly.
"Oh, right. Sure!", Mey-Rin responded.

In Mey-Rin's quarters, Sebastian found a nice brush, and had Mey-Rin sit down in a chair, in the room. Mey-Rin sat down, and Sebastian slowly began to brush her hair, and play with it.
"You brushing my hair feels nice, Sebastian. Thank you so much", Mey-Rin said, as she closed her eyes, and smiled.
"Well, I'm glad you enjoy it, m'lady", Sebastian replied, as he continued brushing it.
"Say, Mey-Rin.. would you like to go out on a date, today, in London? With me?", Sebastian asked. Mey-Rin's whole face immediately turned all red, and she began to stumble over her words.
"U-umm.. well.. of course I would, Sebastian. B-but.. don't you have things planned today for the young master?", Mey-Rin asked.
"Hmm? Well, actually, I do not, and I thought since it is a free day today, I thought I would take you out! After all, you deserve it, a pretty woman like you", Sebastian said, smiling.
"Oh, you're too kind, Sebastian, yes you are!", Mey-Rin said, happily. Sebastian laughed, and replied,
"Great. Then it's a date, my dear!", Sebastian said, smiling.

Later in the day, around 1:00 PM, in the afternoon, Sebastian and Mey-Rin began to get ready, to go out on their date. Mey-Rin decided to take her glasses off, and she left her hair down. She then picked out a light red, form-fitted dress, with a v-neck shape to show off her ample bosom. Mey-Rin's figure looked astounding, as she looked in the mirror, and she then put on some black lace-up boots, with a wedge. Soon, she was ready, and she stepped out of her room, to see Sebastian there, waiting for her. He was in his normal suit, as usual, but he chose to wear his tailcoat unbuttoned, and he picked out a dark purple tie. As soon, as he saw Mey-Rin, he gasped, and blushed heavily.
"My, my! What do we have here.. you look... absolutely amazing", Sebastian doted on Mey-Rin.
"You look just as great, Sebastian", Mey-Rin complimented him in return.
"Shall we go now?", Sebastian asked, with a smile.
"Oh. Certainly", Mey-Rin replied, as a smile manifested itself across her face.

As soon as Mey-Rin and Sebastian had gotten into London, Sebastian held onto Mey-Rin's hand. Mey-Rin giggled a bit, and questioned Sebastian's sudden gesture.
"Sebastian, are you alright?"
"Oh? Yes, I'm quite alright, m'lady. I just wanted to hold your hand, because I wouldn't mind for a second being seen holding such a gorgeous lady's hand", Sebastian replied, with a warm smile.
"Oh, Sebastian! You're never cruel. Always so kind", Mey-Rin said, as Sebastian and her began to walk further into London.
Soon, they came across a cafe in London, and Sebastian asked if Mey-Rin wanted to go inside. Mey-Rin replied with a 'yes', and the two went in together, and were seated.
"So, how did you get the young master to let you take me out?, Mey-Rin asked Sebastian.
"Oh? Well, it wasn't that hard, actually. I thought he was going to scold me, and tell me I was trying to get out of my work", Sebastian said, with a little laugh.

Flashback to earlier in the day. Sebastian trying to convince Ciel.

"You want to take her out.. on a date?", Ciel asked Sebastian, with a highly perplexed look on his face.
"Yes, of course. Is that a problem?", Sebastian asked.
"No, I don't have a problem with it. I'm just wondering why", Ciel replied, as he raised an eyebrow at Sebastian, almost as if to say 'I want an answer'.
"Well, I want to take her out, because she does do quite a bit around the manor for you, and so do I. Yes, I know she's quite clumsy, and lots of tea sets have been broken, but if you really think about it, my lord, she tries her very best, all the time, and she is such a hard worker", Sebastian said.
Ciel paused for a few seconds, and then replied,
"Well, alright, I will let you take her out."
"Thank you so much, my lord", Sebastian replied, and began to head out, when suddenly, Ciel spoke again.
"But, no funny business, and I mean it, Sebastian!", Ciel raised his voice at Sebastian.
"Oh, young master, why can't we just fool around just a little bit, hmm..?", Sebastian asked, jokingly.
"I mean it, Sebastian! If you two come home damn late, and your hair is frizzy, and your clothes are all screwed up, I will be angry!", Ciel yelled, even more.
"Alright, alright.. I was joking, my lord", Sebastian replied, and shut the door.

Back to Mey-Rin and Sebastian's date.

"Well, I'm glad to know that it wasn't too hard to convince the young master. After all, this is quite fun!", Mey-Rin said, with a smile.
"Why, it is fun. You are very right", Sebastian replied.

Throughout Sebastian and Mey-Rin's date, they walked all around London, and went into stores, and Sebastian had bought Mey-Rin a necklace, with an emerald charm on it, which she thanked him for. Later that evening, at around 6:00 PM, Sebastian and Mey-Rin began to head home.
"That was so much fun, Sebastian!", Mey-Rin said, as she gave him a huge hug.
"Indeed, it was, my dear", Sebastian replied, hugging her back.
Sebastian and Mey-Rin then locked eyes, underneath the bright moonlight, and Sebastian leaned in for a kiss, and planted his lips on Mey-Rin's, and they shared a passionate kiss, in the moonlight. Sebastian then started to kiss Mey-Rin more aggressively, and he gently hit down on her lower lip, playfully.
"Mm..", Sebastian sighed, as he pulled Mey-Rin closer to him, and kept her close, as the kiss went on.
After about four minutes of straight, passionate kissing, Sebastian pulled away, and the two smiled at one another, and began to walk back to the manor, hand in hand.
"Oh, excuse me for a moment..", Sebastian said, and he suddenly walked behind a tree. Mey-Rin then waited, on the path, leading to the manor. Suddenly, a man jumped out from the trees, beside Mey-Rin, causing her to gasp in fear.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't a pretty little lady all alone at night. It's dangerous around here you know..", the man went on, and creepily chuckled.
"W-who are you?", Mey-Rin asked, as she tried to back away from him.
"Haha, it doesn't matter who I am. But, I could take you home, if you'd like. Or maybe you wanna go back to my place. I've got a warm house, with plenty o' wine. You in?", the man asked, as he tried to reach out and grab Mey-Rin.
Mey-Rin thrust herself away from the man, and Sebastian soon ran out from behind the tree, and stood protectively in front of Mey-Rin.
"Just what do you think you're doing with my lovely lady, hmm?", Sebastian demanded, as he glared at the man, with his slightly scary red eyes.
"I wasn't doing nothing! G-get away from me!", The man said.
"Now, now. No need to get so violent.. you didn't even answer me. What were you doing with my lady?", Sebastian asked again.
"N-nothing, I swear! Out of me way, or I'll knock you out!", the man yelled.
Sebastian then grabbed the man by the shirt, and thrust him against a tree. Sebastian's eyes began to glow with anger, as he held the man against the tree.
"Listen up, coward. If you ever even dare to come near my lady, ever again, I will find out where you live, and it will not go well, at all. Mark my words, you filthy animal", Sebastian degraded the man, and then dropped him. The man then ran away, with a fearful scream.
"Hmh.. serves him right..", Sebastian said, as he walked back to Mey-Rin who looked quite scared.
"I deeply apologize, Mey-Rin. I couldn't stand him treating you as if you are just an object for his pleasure. You are much more than that, and you deserve to be treated as such. Anyone who does not treat you that way shall see a very scary side of me.
"I-it's alright, Sebastian. I thank you so very much for protecting me, yes I do", Mey-Rin thanked Sebastian, as she hugged him.
"Well, you're more than welcome, my dear", Sebastian replied, as he then walked with Mey-Rin all the way back to the manor. Throughout the whole night, Mey-Rin could not stop thinking about the magical day that she had with the man of her dreams. She hoped that they could have another day like that.