Chapter 2- Mey-Rin's Restless Night

Moonlight filtered in through Mey-Rin's bedroom window, as stars danced across the midnight sky. Mey-Rin took her glasses off, first thing, as she began to get ready for bed. She then took her hair out of their usual pigtails, and her long, luxurious, gleaming, crimson hair fell down, and the full length ran almost towards her waist. Her hazel orbs for eyes followed a shooting star that suddenly shot past the sky. Mey-Rin let out a gasp, and then quickly made a wish.
"I wish for Sebastian and I to be together!", Mey-Rin wished silently, in her head. She then got into her night gown, and blew out the candle she had lit on the dresser, and covered herself up in a warm, soft cotton blanket, and shut her eyes.

Suddenly, Mey-Rin's eyes flew open, and she looked out the window to see morning light coming through. She then looked over to see a tall, thin shape sitting in a chair, next to the bed. Mey-Rin knew she recognized this person, but couldn't pinpoint who it was, until she spotted the most gorgeous red eyes she had ever seen. Sebastian! But, what could he be doing in her room, and especially in the morning, when he should be waking up the young master?! Mey-Rin's mind was swarmed with thoughts, but then Sebastian's voice broke her thoughts.
"Oh! My love, you have finally awoken! Did you sleep alright, beautiful?", Sebastian asked, as he smiled at her, and gave her a warm, loving gaze.
"My love?! Beautiful?! What are these nicknames?!", Mey-Rin wanted to yell so bad, but she held it back, and replied.
"G-good.. I-", Mey-Rin started before she was cut off by someone barreling into the room. It was a young boy no older than 5 or 6, and he had Sebastian's bright red eyes, and Mey-Rin's red hair.
"Mama! Papa! You're awake!", the boy yelled with joy.
Mey-Rin's heart lurched, and she suddenly felt like she was going to pass out, and soon she let out a loud, fright-filled scream.
"Mey-Rin! Mey-Rin, are you okay?! I heard screaming!", Sebastian asked Mey-Rin frantically.
She quickly opened her eyes, and found that it was still late at night.
"So it was all a dream!", Mey-Rin thought, with a sigh of relief.
"Mey-Rin, will you please open the door?", Sebastian asked, and Mey-Rin got up slowly, and opened the door, to find Sebastian looking incredibly worried.
"Is everything alright? It sounded like something is really wrong", Sebastian commented.
"O-oh.. well, I'm fine, Sebastian. Just a bit of a crazy dream, that's all..", Mey-Rin said, as she blushed like crazy, and gulped.
"Are you sure? Your face is all red! Oh dear, and it's getting even more red! Do you have a fever?", Sebastian asked.
"We can't have you working around the manor if you're sick, now, can we?", Sebastian said, with a smile.
"B-but.. I'm not sick..", Mey-Rin protested, as she stumbled over her words, in embarrassment.
"Oh.. you aren't? My apologies", Sebastian said, with a bow.
"Then what's the matter?"
"I promise you, nothing is wrong, Sebastian."
"Alright, then... I guess I'll just go back to my quarters now, then. I was just worrying about you. Considering you're a woman, and quite an attractive one at that, any man who was gutsy enough would gladly try and come see you in the middle of the night", Sebastian teased, with a giggle.
"O-oh! W-well then!", Mey-Rin said, as she started blushing again.
"I-I should get to bed..", Mey-Rin said, as she tried to close the door on Sebastian.
Suddenly, Sebastian grabbed the door, and walked into Mey-Rins quarters, and shut the door behind him.
"Uhh... Sebastian..?", Mey-Rin said, as she looked up at Sebastian. Suddenly, she realized that Sebastian's dark red eyes were turning a bright pink color, and they were glittered with amusement.
"Mey-Rin.. Don't hide things from me, please. I could sense it coming off from you the whole time.. You are love struck whenever you are around me..", Sebastian said, as he gently held Mey-Rin's hands.
"S-Sebastian..?"
"Shh.. I don't want you to think that you can hide things from me.. but, I want to be able to give you something. I do not wish to corrupt your body, so please do not worry", Sebastian said, reassured her.
Suddenly, Sebastian slowly leaned in, and placed his soft lips on Mey-Rin's. Mey-Rin's eyes widened, and she blushed as she closed her eyes, and the two shared a passionate kiss, in the moonlight. Sebastian held onto Mey-Rin's small, dainty waist, and lifted her chin to kiss her more passionately. Soon, after almost three minutes of kissing, Mey-Rin pulled away, and Sebastian smiled, as he gazed deep into her eyes.
"I hope you enjoyed that, Mey-Rin", Sebastian said, in a loving tone, as he gave her a warm hug.
"I-I did..", Mey-Rin replied.
"Good..", Sebastian said, as he gave her one last peck on the lips, and walked out, and shut her door behind him.
"W-wow...", Mey-Rin said, astonished, still feeling her heart race.
"S-Sebastian kissed me."