Chapter 6 - True Feelings

Mey-Rin's eyes slowly opened, as she squinted at the harsh morning light flowing in, through her window. She yawned, and stretched, feeling very sleepy, still.
"Good morning, Sebastian. Are you awake?", Mey-Rin asked, before turning around to look at an empty space on her bed.
"Sebastian?", Mey-Rin was suddenly confused, until she remembered that he wakes up quite early, to prepare for the young master's day.
Mey-Rin then decided that she'd better get start getting ready, too. Mey-Rin smiled at the thought of how Sebastian had held her incredibly close, all through the night, not letting her go, at all.
"My sweet Sebastian", she mumbled to herself, while she got dressed, and fixed her hair.
Mey-Rin then contently stepped out of her room, and went to the storage closet, looking for the broom, as Mey-Rin had to sweep around the manor. Lady Elizabeth was coming over later, and the young master always wanted the manor to be sparkly clean, for his betrothed fiancée.
As Mey-Rin headed for the storage closet, suddenly someone grabbed her by the waist, from behind, and hugged her ever so tightly, and gently rest their head on her right shoulder. Mey-Rin gasped, and looked over at her shoulder to see that it was Sebastian. Her once fearful expression soon shifted to a happy one, and her cheeks began to turn rosy, and red, just like every time she sees Sebastian.
"Oh! Sebastian! You scared me half to death!", Mey-Rin exclaimed, with a sigh of relief.
Sebastian giggled a little bit, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm only messing with you, my dear, Mey-Rin. I could never hurt such a fragile, pretty little flower like you", Sebastian teased, as he hugged her even tighter, before letting her go.
"So, as you know, the young master's fiancée, Elizabeth is coming over today", Sebastian commented, with a smile.
"Oh, yes! I'll be sure to make the manor sparkly clean, yes I will!", Mey-Rin said positively.
"Oh, Mey-Rin, my dear, I always enjoy your positivity, and confidence when it comes to work around the manor", Sebastian praised her, as he then pulled her close, and gave her a kiss on the forehead, with a loving smile.
"Well, all of my motivation is you, Sebastian!", Mey-Rin replied, as her face started to turn a crimson red.
"Well, how sweet of you, Mey-Rin", Sebastian replied, as he then gave her a warm hug, and let her finish looking for the broom.
Mey-Rin then smiled at Sebastian as he walked away from her, to do work of his own.
"Hmm.. now where is it", Mey-Rin murmured to herself, as she looked for the broom, high and low. After ten minutes of looking, Mey-Rin finally found the broom propped up against the wall, in a small corner, hidden by boxes upon boxes of different cleaning supplies.
"Ah! Found it!", Mey-Rin exclaimed, triumphantly.
Mey-Rin then hustled out of the storage room, and sweeper around the manor, until the manor was completely free from any dust, specks, or stains. Once she was finished, she brushed off her skirt, and apron, and happily put the broom back in the storage closet.

Later in the afternoon, while Ciel was finishing up his lunch, and getting ready for Elizabeth to come over, the three servants conversed with one another in the kitchen.
"So, Mey-Rin, you and Sebastian, eh?", Bardroy teased Mey-Rin, as he elbowed her, playfully.
"O-oh my! N-no, it's nothing like that! I promise you!", Mey-Rin defensively exclaimed, as her face turned cherry red, and an embarrassed grin spread across her face.
"Oh, but you're blushing, Mey-Rin! You like Sebastian! You should tell him!", Finneon said, with a smile, and big, bright eyes.
"Besides, he took you out on a date, and carried you home when that accident happened! He probably likes you too!", Finneon went on, as he smiled even more.
"I'm too shy!", Mey-Rin said, as she turned away, her face getting even more red, by the second.
"Aww, come on, now, Mey-Rin! You know you can do it! Tell him!", Bardroy said, as he comfortingly placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Alright, alright! I-I will think about it, okay? Happy now, you two?", Mey-Rin replied, as she stepped away from the two, and accidentally backed up into someone behind her.
"Huh?", Mey-Rin said as she turned around, and looked up at the person she bumped into. Sebastian!
"Wah! Sebastian! How long have you been there?!", Mey-Rin asked, startled, as her face started turning into an embarrassed mess.
Sebastian giggled a bit.
"I've only just stepped into the room Mey-Rin! Why so secretive? Would it be a problem if I had been here longer?", Sebastian teased.
"She wants to tell you something, Mr. Sebastian!", Finneon chimed in, before Mey-Rin could respond.
"What?! No, no I do not!", Mey-Rin shouted at Finny, defensively.
Sebastian looked quite perplexed, and scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly, pretending to not have an idea of what Mey-Rin wanted to tell him.
"Mey-Rin. It's okay if you have something to tell me. You know you can tell me anything", Sebastian tried comforting Mey-Rin.
"I-I swear I don't have anything to tell you!", Mey-Rin defended herself, more.
"Oh. Well, alright then, dear", Sebastian said, as he smiled, and gently lifted Mey-Rin's chin for her to look at him.
Of course, Mey-Rin blushed, and then quickly looked away.

It was midnight, and Mey-Rin had a hard time falling asleep. She was up, with a ton of anxiety. She couldn't stop thinking about Sebastian. Mey-Rin wanted to tell Sebastian so bad how she felt, but she was scared. Mey-Rin knew that they had been going on dates, and kissing, and hugging, even cuddling, but Mey-Rin nor Sebastian had ever confessed to one another, despite all the affection they showed towards one another.
"Should I tell him..?", Mey-Rin whispered quietly to herself, as she rolled over in bed from her right side to her left side.
Suddenly, she heard a knock at her door.
"Who is it?", Mey-Rin asked, hoping it wasn't Sebastian.
"It's just me, Sebastian", Sebastian confessed, as he waited to be let in.
Mey-Rin quickly got up, and opened the door to let him in.
"O-oh.. hello, Sebastian. What brings you here?", Mey-Rin asked, blushing a bright crimson red, like normal.
"Well.. I want to tell you something. It's about us", Sebastian confessed, as he took a deep breath, and looked at Mey-Rin with round, worried looking eyes.
"Sebastian..? What's wrong?", Mey-Rin asked, as she bit her lip, in a worried way.
"Oh, Mey-Rin, dear.. nothings wrong. Everything is right, with you. You make me feel so amazing, inside. You always have made my heart feel so warm inside, every single time that I'm around you. I remember the very first time I took you in, to live at the Phantomhive manor. I was stunned by your beauty, right away. As I got to know you, more and more, the thought of you began to be a routine thing. I've never gone a day without thinking of you, Mey-Rin. You are so caring, loving, and compassionate, and just so perfect in every way. I'm not sure how I came across such a perfect woman, but I'm glad that I did", Sebastian replied, pouring all of his feelings out for Mey-Rin from the depths of his heart.
"I just need to ask you, Mey-Rin. If I promise to love you for the rest of my days, promise to never leave your side, promise to care for you, no matter what, will you do the same?", Sebastian continued on, as he soon pulled Mey-Rin closer to him, their bodies right up against each other.
"S-Sebastian.. of course I will. You know I will", Mey-Rin replied, as her face turned a bright red, and her heart jumped, and began to beat faster and faster, with happiness.
"Then it's time that I confess to you, Mey-Rin. Mey-Rin, I love you. I want you so much. Will you please be mine?", Sebastian asked, with a smile.
"Sebastian, of course. I feel the same way about you, and I've wanted you for so long. I will be yours, Sebastian", Mey-Rin accepted the confession, and their lips soon crashed into one another. Sebastian, and Mey-Rin kissed passionately, the pale moonlight filtering in through Mey-Rin's bedroom, lighting up their romantic kiss. The waves of their love crashed around them, making them completely oblivious to the whole world around them.
Soon, they pulled away, and smiled at one another.
"I love you, Sebastian."
"I love you, too, Mey-Rin."
And with that, was a start of a new beginning.