IX : Pirates

221 reads?!? Wahhhh thank you guys 😭❤️ I love you all!! ❣️

Enjoy the next chappp!
~ MC

We've been flying for days now. Aang was pacing back and forth as Sokka took the reins. "Would you sit down?" Sokka called back from the reins. "If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off. What's bugging you, anyway?"

"It's what Avatar Roku said." Aang wailed his arms around. "I'm supposed to master all four elements before the comet arrives."

"Well let's see. You pretty much mastered airbending, and that only took you 112 years. I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer." Sokka grinned, I walked over to him and gave him a smack on the head. "Ow" He said as he rubbed his head.

"I haven't started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole." Aang grunted, and he started to pace around again. "What am I going to do?"

"Calm down, its gonna be okay." Katara caught his arm and pulled him towards her. "If you want, I can try and teach you some of the stuff I know."

Aang beamed at her. "You'd do that?"

Katara nodded and crawled to the side. "We'll need to find a good source of water first."

"Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in." Sokka teased. I giggled and laid down on the back. "This is going to be a long ride."

"Alara wake up!" I stirred, Aang was shaking me. "C'mon Alara!" He jumped down from Appa.

I yawned and jumped down following Aang. We were beside a waterfall. I went beside Sokka who looks a bit dumbfounded. "Nice puddle." Aang and Katara has huge smiles on their faces. Appa splashes down into the water, getting Momo wet. "Yeah don't start without me boy!" Aang yelled as he removed his clothes leaving him in his undergarments.

"Remember why we're here." Katara reminded him.

"Oh right. Time to practice waterbending." Aang chuckled sheepishly as he put his clothes back on.

I giggled, "Well I'm going swimming." I started to remove my clothes leaving me with my undergarments.

"Great. So what am I supposed to do?" Sokka asked.

"You can join me if you want, unless you want to get the gunk out of Appa's toes." I grabbed a near by branch and offered it to him.

Sokka looked at the branch, then to Appa and back at me. "Swimming it is."

I giggled and jumped into the water. I swam to the deeper parts, watching the small groups of fish. I went behind the waterfall, there was a small cave behind it. I sat on one of the rocks on the shallow part of the water. A chill went down my spine, like someone is coming near me. I grabbed their arm and thrown them down. "ALARA IT'S ME!"

"Sokka!" I helped him up. "Sorry, force of habit."

"I think I should've gotten the gunk instead." Sokka grunted as he rubbed his shoulder.

I laughed, "That's what you get for sneaking up on me." I splashed some water towards him.

He grinned, "Oh it's on!"

We started an all out water war, just without waterbending. After some splashes here and there, Sokka disappeared. "Sokka-AAHHHH" He grabbed my waist and pulled me down the water.

We went up, he was laughing his eyes out. "You should've seen your face!"

"Yeah, yeah." I crossed my arms, and faced him. We sat down on one of the rocks and stared at the water. It was very peaceful, I knew we both needed after everything. Slowly, I started to lean on his shoulder. We just sat there in silence, enjoying the calming nature of the place.