XVII : Visions

"I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka complained.

"I have an idea." Aang said a bit harshly. "Why don't we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole?"

"I'd love to." He pointed to his back. "Climb on, everyone. Sokka is ready for takeoff."  Momo climbed on his back.

"Look, were all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight." Katara tried to reason with the two.

"And for what? We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe. There's nothing up here." Sokka leaned back on the saddle.

I plopped myself down beside him.  "Well you never maybe we're closer than we-AHHHH" I got interrupted, ice started to attach itself to Appa.

We crashed into the water, which suddenly became ice. I looked around, there were people coming in boats. "They're waterbenders! They're from the Northern Water Tribe!" Katara exclaimed.

We followed them until we saw a huge ice wall. "There it is!" Aang pointed out.

I stood in awe, "The Northern Water Tribe."

"We're finally here." Sokka added.

They opened the wall by bending the ice. I watched as the ice slowly turned to water. We got in and I continued to be in awe. It was beautiful here. We passed by a boat with a beautiful girl with white hair. I turned to Sokka and saw him blushing. I giggled and whispered to him. "We just got here Sokka, and you already found a crush?"

His blush went deeper a red. "What? No." He nervously chuckled.

We were sent to the palace where the chief threw us a feast. I sat in between Aang and Katara. The chief stood up. "Tonight, we celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister from the Southern Tribe. And they have brought with them two very special people. Alara from the Northern Air Temple." They were some applause. "And someone who we thought disappeared a long time ago, until now. The Avatar!" There was a bigger round of applause. "We also celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday." He moved to let his daughter in. "Princess Yue is now of marrying age."

"Thank you father." Princess Yue said. "May the great ocean and moon spirits watch over us during these troubled times."

"Now Master Pakku and his students will perform." The chief gestured to in front of us.

The performance was beautiful. The water seemed like it was dancing. Once it was over, it was time to feast. Princess Yue sat down beside Sokka. I glanced at the two, and Sokka seemed a bit flustered.

I whispered to Katara. "Please don't tell me he already blew it."

"I hope not." She whispered back.

Aang went with the chief to meet Master Pakku. Katara and I were just enjoying ourselves most of the night. As for Sokka, he kept trying with Princess Yue. Once the feast was over we headed towards our rooms.

"I don't know about you Katara, but I am beat." I plopped myself down.

"I just can't wait to start water bending training tomorrow!" Katara jumped down on her sleeping bag.

"Oh right, you have training. You think Master Pakku will mind if I watch?" I asked her.

"No I don't think so. Good night Alara!"

"Night Katara. Night boys." They both mumbled a "night" and with that I fell asleep.

"Hello?"

I looked around I was on a ship. "This kinda reminds me of Zuko's ship." I searched around and no one was there. I went on the deck it was night. Then I heard something, footsteps. I followed it then I came face to face with pirates. I got ready to fight them but they didn't seem to notice me.