The Judgement Day

Alright so, I know I've been gone for a few days. I keep getting caught up reading other stories and can't stop myself. I literally read 101 chapters in a day the other day.... Well I hope you enjoy. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a weekend which meant that Peter was staying at the tower with the team. Just a few weeks earlier he told them who he was. Everyone was slightly shocked, well other than Natasha, but lets be honest who is surprised there. All of  them were sitting on the couch talking to each other. Tony and Steve were talking, Clint and Bucky were playing rock paper scissors, Nat and Bruce were just sitting there, and Peter and Scott were talking about Peter's powers. They all thought today was going to be peaceful.

Suddenly in the middle of Peter and Scott's conversation Peter just stopped talking. Tony realized this and quickly looked at him, " Hey kid, you doing alright." he said giving him a concerned look. Peter just stared out the window, "Umm..... w-w-well I have this like sixth sense that kind of tells me when something is a danger or stuff like that and it just started going off really bad." he said eyes still locked on the huge window in front of them. Everyone turned to stare at the window as well becoming just as concerned as Peter. Tony walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. " Hey, kid, it's going to be alright." He turned Peter's head to look at him. "Hey look at--", but suddenly he was cut off.

Crash!!! Right in front of their eyes an entire floor on the building in front of them was gone. Everyone on the team hurriedly went to their rooms to put on their suits. As they were running they were silently praying that it wasn't another alien invasion. Peter and Tony were the only ones that hadn't moved yet. Tony had called his suit when Peter first told them about his concern and it was now sitting behind him waiting for him to get in. "Pete you are staying here." He said in a demanding voice. "But I need to help you guys" Peter said pleading. "No, you are staying and that my final decision, I don't need you getting hurt by anyone or anything alright?" "Alright" Peter mumbled.

He knew that if he even saw anything bad happening he would be going to help them. He didn't want to disobey Tony's orders, but he also didn't want to be the reason they didn't win this battle. Innocent people could get hurt because they were one person short or one person got knocked down and was taken out of battle for a minute. It was worth the risk of him to help everyone else. Even if Tony didn't want him to.

The team was suited up in record time and were off to save New York once again. He was watching from the window and listening from his comm. They always gave him a comm because he said it was the only way he would stay out of battle. He didn't want to have someone down without his knowledge especially his da- Tony. So, the team made a comm for him when he is sitting out of a battle rather than the one that was put into his suit.

The team was actually doing pretty good. They had only been fighting for about 20 minutes and weren't doing too bad. That was until Scott went down. His suit had malfunctioned and he was going from normal to small every 5 seconds. He was close to the tower so he just walked back in and went to the intern floor to see if they could help. That was Peter's "cue". He went to his room put on his suit, pressed the spider in the middle, and put on the mask. He was ready to go fight.

He opened his room window and swung out. He was ready for battle even though he wasn't quite sure what he was up against. When he found Clint on a roof shooting his arrows he swung and landed next to him. Peter put his finger to his lips signaling Clint to not tell the others he was there. Clint understood and pointed to where Steve was getting teamed up on. It looked like they had created mini ironman suits and that is what they used to attack. Ah the people who try and recreate Tony's suit Peter thought to himself.