Minecraft

Don't hate me for this, but I had this idea while in P.E. I hope you enjoy it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter was sick today so May dropped him off at Stark Towers before she went to work. He didn't get sick easily, but usually when he did it hit him like a truck. Luckily for him, today he had just started getting over his cold from the weekend. May didn't want him at school, but knew that he didn't want to be alone. Tony obviously said yes to keeping him at the tower, I mean c'mon he loved the kid like his own even if he wouldn't admit it.

Unfortunately Tony had a meeting that Pepper would kill him for missing. As much as he didn't want to go he knew he had to. "Hey Pete, I know you aren't feeling well, but if you want me to still be alive, I have to go to this meeting." He said as he looked over at Peter on the couch. Peter laughed and said, "Mr. Stark, it's okay I understand." Tony just sighed and got up off the couch. He informed Peter that he had a gaming system and cable in case he wanted to do anything (as well as every streaming service you could think of having).

About 10 minutes after Tony left Peter decided to play a game, he got on the xbox and looked through the games on it. Once he saw Minecraft he knew what he would be doing for the rest of his day. He opened it and created a new world (in creative of course) before immediately building Stark Towers. He wanted to make his life in the game and was excited to start. It only took him about an hour to build the infrastructure and as he was about to start the inside Tony came back from his meeting.

"Hey kid, what are you up to?" He said as he walked into the room. "Just playing a game, how was your meeting?" Peter asked looking over at him waiting for a response. "As boring as it possibly could have been Pete." Tony replied with a laugh. "What game are you playing?" He asked while looking at the huge T.V. in front of him. "Minecraft" Peter replied as he continued to work on the inside of the tower. "What the hell is that?" Tony said never having heard of the seemingly popular game. "Oh Mr. Stark, you have to come playing with me." Peter said as he ran over and grabbed Tony's hand and practically pulled him over to the couch.

Well, let's just say that Tony struggled to understand why this game was so popular. He literally did everything in the game in real life, but he still had fun. Watching Peter laugh at him every time he destroyed the block he had tried to place in the right place 27 times never got old. He loved watching the kid laugh even if he sounded like he was dying from being sick. Peter and Tony both loved the bonding time that they got with one another, even though Peter is the only one that would ever admit it.

Tony ended up refusing to tell Peter what he was building and said it was a surprise. He also said that if Peter flew over and looked at it he would take him out of his will. Which in turn made Peter drop his control and stare at him, "I'M IN THE WILL?!?!" he finally said as he looked at Tony. He almost died of laughter after looking at Peter's face. "You won't be if you look over here." he replied dead serious. Peter made sure he kept his eyes on his side of the screen and went nowhere near where Tony was building.

It took Tony forever to finish his project which wasn't good for Peter because he was impatient, but it also gave him time to finish his Stark Tower model. He gave Tony the tour to give him a tiny break from building and Tony was impressed with how well the kid had replicated it. He gave Peter a pat on the back and a good job, Peter's day was made. Anyone could have approved his work, but coming from his da-mentor he couldn't be more happy. Tony noticed this and laughed, "Pete you gotta close your mouth we don't need you getting more powers." This made Peter laugh and then he started having a coughing fit from his cold.

Tony started freaking out and grabbed Peter making him sit up straight so that he could breath and started patting him on the back. Once Peter stop Tony asked, "You good now, we done dying?" Peter just nodded his head and let out a chuckle. "Thanks for not letting me die da-Mr. Stark." Peter blushed at his slip up and hoped Tony didn't notice, but he did.

"Pete? Did you just almost call me dad?" He said staring at hi-the kid. "Noooooo why would you think that?" Peter said in his most unbelievable voice he probably ever used. "Yes you did! You think of me as your dad!" Tony said smiling. "Well yeah, I do, but if you don't want me to I won't. It's comple-" At that he was cut off by Tony. " Kid I would love you to do that." He said as he engulfed Peter in a hug. Peter just laughed then coughed, that's when Tony decided to pull away. "Don't go getting me sick now kid." He said with a stern, but kidding look on his face.

"Sooo can I finally know what you built or are you going to keep me waiting for literally ever." Peter said with an exaggerated sigh as he flopped on the couch after grabbing a drink. "Alright it's my first ever build so don't go making fun of me." He said with a laugh. He made Peter turn around and wait so that he could fly far enough back so that he could see the entire thing. When he allowed Peter to turn around he was not expecting what he saw. "You built a statue of yourself (well actually Ironman), really Mr. Stark!?!?" Peter asked as he laughed at his creation. "Yes, but I also built something else." Tony said as he flew back more to reveal a spider-man statue next to him.

It looked so realistic except for the height different between the two statues. "Dad, you're literally only an inch taller than me, why'd you make me so tiny?" Peter asked. "Because it'a how I see you, just lil' Peter." Tony laughed as he answered.

"I'm not letting you play Minecraft again!" Peter yelled as he also laughed. Peter started layering the Ironman statue with TNT and lit it up. Tony was pissed and started running after him. When Pepper walked in and saw this happening she grabbed Peter at her first chance and hid him behind her. "Alright before you kill one of the only kids you got close to tell me what's going on." She said and gave Tony the 'don't lie to me' look. "HE BLEW UP MY STATUE, JUST A FEW MINUTES AFTER HE CALLED ME DAD!" Tony yelled out. Peter was dying of laughter from behind Pepper as she started laughing. "All this over a game really?" Pepper said looking between Peter and Tony. "In my defense he called me tiny and lil'" Peter said as he ran to his room in Stark Towers. Tony went to go after him, but Pepper grabbed his arm, "He's sick remember? Finish this when it's a fair fight and I'm not here." and with that he left Peter alone for the rest of the day.

But he wouldn't forget this the next time they play.

Ahh I had so much fun writing this. I play Minecraft all the time so this was definitely fun, plus the element of adding everything else. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Send me any requests if you have any ideas. :)

Word count: 1308