The End

I've lost a lot of the motivation I have to write these one shots as I would rather do a more cohesive story that just keeps going. So I am sorry to say, but this book is now finished and this will be the last update. I want to thank everyone for reading this story because right now I have 1.3k reads on this and that is absolutely crazy to me. Thank you all so much. I appreciate the support I have gotten on this as it has been my first writing adventure that I have put out for people to read.

As for the future. I am about to graduate high school in a few months so I will be focusing on that, but afterwards I do plan on starting a new story, maybe marvel related maybe not. Who knows yet, however I did write a new story called "The Thoughts Inside My Head" or something like that, it might be brain. Anyway If you want to give it a read it would be appreciated, but it's totally cool if not.

The story is from my point of view about battling depression and it is a very short story just full of thoughts that have come in my head and pushed my limits. There are no mentions of suicide of anything, but I understand if it is triggering to read.

I hope you enjoyed this story and had a good time reading it. Again thank you for everything. :)