The decision

Once Winry had found out about Ban being unable to die, she found it very satisfying chasing his around and smacking him with a wrench and not having to worry about long term effects like with Ed. Once she had finished essentially killing Greed she joined the circle the sins had made around the piece of paper that could potentially, ruin their lives.

"Anyone else think it's a bit anticlimactic?"

Everyone turned to King, silently asking him to elaborate,

"I mean, not the big shadowy guy, but the fact that we're so terrified of a piece of paper that we decided to form a barrier around it. It's not magic, or Merlin would've sensed it, so essentially it's just a piece of paper, with words on it, that could help us if we can figure out what it means."

Merlin smiled,

"Elegantly said King."

Diane suddenly stood up,

"What if we split up the lines. Properly this time, and try to figure out what they say."

Winry leaned forward and opened the scroll,

"Ok so,
A child with a metal arm,
That's definitely Ed, no one else has a metal arm that I know of."

"A 15 metre being of harm has to be you Diane!" Hawk squeaked,

Diane started to get defensive over her height but was cut off,

"What if there are other people?"

Everyone turned to Ban,

"What?"

"I mean, Blondie here came from a different universe, and the princess is in hers, so how do we know that other universes haven't been affected and we're just not aware of it yet."

The meaning of his words suddenly became apparent. There could be other people affected, the riddle might not necessarily apply souly to them, which means,

"We could have to prepare for more people."

"But we don't know if they'll appear here, or if they'll go to mine, or even if we'll go to theirs. We have no clue what to expect!" Winry exclaimed,

Suddenly, Meliodas stood up,

"So we're in the dark, not much of a surprise there. We will fight like we normally do, with an added precaution for Winry and anyone else. We will be on the lookout for anyone who looks like they're from a different universe, or anyone who Winry knows, and our primary focus is getting Elizabeth back, and Winry home safe. Right?"

"RIGHT!"

Hi.

I know I haven't updated in ages, and I'm sorry it's such a sort chapter. I have an idea of where I'm going with this it's just getting to it that's hard. Thank you for being patient!!