CHAPTER 6

PIC OF RAVANNA AND BELLIZE ( WITHOUT A SCAR )

CHAPTER 6

9 YEARS LATER

I was leaning against my twenty-four year old brother , Beux car , glaring at my dad as he walked back and forth from the house to the trucks , loading our things in .

" Don't be to hard on your daddy , none of us want to move either but this pack we're going to needs our help so we have to help them . " My mom Amy told me .

" I hear you . "

" And think of it this way , you have more people to show off your skills to . " She said .

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her and headed to the double decker bus my family was riding in .

I went to the top of the bus and laid on the long black leather couch .

" Awe cheer up Bell . Show me those sharp teeth of yours . " My best friend Ravanna told me , putting her hands on my cheeks , pulling them to show off my teeth .

I slapped her hands away from my face and glared at her .

" Stop . I'm only mad because my dad didn't tell me we were moving until yesterday . "

" I see what you mean . So what do you think this pack is going to be like ? "

" I don't know but I do know that when they find out what I am some of them are not going to like it . " I told her .

" Who cares what they don't like , they need our help and you know that if they disrespect you your dad will make us leave . "

" Damn right . " I heard my dads voice say .

I looked at my dad who was standing by the stairs smiling at me .

I smiled back at him and watched my brothers and my mom walk up the stairs and sit on the black leather couches .

I sat down next to my three year old brother Thor and Ravanna sat next to me .

The bid began to move and we were not on a four hour drive to this new pack .

TWO HOURS LATER

Being stuck in this tight space for two hours and not being able to go anywhere was making me uncomfortable .

My dad obviously seeing how uncomfortable I was getting , opened the hatch at the top of the bus and signaled for me to get on the roof .

I pulled myself through the hatch and breathed in the fresh air .

I laid down and just watched the trees go pass .

Ravanna came on the roof with me and turned her phone on and blared Beyonce   " Love On Top " .

ISA

The alpha had the entire pack waiting outside for the new pack that was coming to help us .

I could hear music and laughter and looked in the direction it was coming from and saw twelve double decker buses driving up with twenty pick up trucks behind them .

Out of the first bus walled out a man with dark blond hair and hazel eyes and from the power coming from him I knew he was the alpha .

A woman with honey blond hair stood next to him and I could feel the power of a Luna coming from her .

Pack members came filing out of the buses and stood in front of us , looking around .

I could still hear music and laughter coming from one of the buses .

" Welcome alpha Florence , thank you for coming and helping my pack . " Alpha  said .

" You're welcome . You asked for my packs help and for my best trainer so I did just that . "

" Ah yes , your trainer I hear that he is the best . "

Alpha Florence and his pack started laughing when alpha Elixx said that .

" Did I say something that has made you start to laugh ? " Alpha Elixx asked .

" It is just funny that you thought the trainer was male . " The Luna said .

A look of confusion came to the alphas face and the packs faces .

" Ravanna , Bell . " Alpha Florence called out .

Off the top of the alphas bus a girl with light pink hair jumped off and landed in a crouch .

" Bell come on , come and meet the new pack . " The girl Ravanna said .

A girl with purple hair came jumping off the bus and also landed in a crouch .

When she looked up at us , I could only see one of her eyes since her other eye was covered by her hair .

" So which one of these girls do you think can train my pack alpha Florence ? " Alpha Elixx asked him .

" They both could but your trainer will be my daughter Bell . " Alpha Florence said pointing to the purple haired girl .

" You doubt my training ability because I'm a girl , don't you ? " Bell asked alpha Elixx .

" You took the words right out of my mouth . " He said .

" Then fight me alpha Elixx and I'll show you exactly what I'm made of . " Bell told him .

" I wouldn't want to hurt you little girl . "

Bell walked up to alpha Elixx until she was standing no more than a foot away from him .

" I wouldn't be the one getting hurt . " She said and before anyone could know what was happening Bell roundhouse kicked the alpha and sends him to the ground .

Alpha Elixx got up and sent a punch at Bells face but she moved and punched him in the chest .

I could see that alpha Elixx was getting mad because he was getting beat on by a girl .

He charged at Bell and she ran towards the bus , ran up the side of it and flipped off of it and landed behind alpha Elixx .

" You aren't going to beat me alpha Elixx , give up . " She said .

The alpha swung at Bell and was able to clip her in the shoulder which I think she let him do .

He was able to grab ahold of Bell and held her body over his head and was about to throw her body to the ground when Bell wrapped one of her legs around his neck , twisted her body around him like a snake , used the strength in her leg , dropping alpha Elixx to the ground and landed in a crouch .

" Don't ever underestimate a person just because they're a girl  , it may just get you killed . " Bell told alpha Elixx before standing up and flipping her hair out of her face .

Everybody from my pack gasp when they saw what had to be a claw mark that went from the top of her left eyebrow , over her eyelid and to her cheek .

She rolled her eyes at our reaction and walked back over to her pack .

Alpha Elixx got up off the ground , glared at Bell and told the omegas to show alpha Florence's pack where they were staying before leaving .

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN