CHAPTER 7 PART 3

CONTINUED ........

CHAPTER 7 PART 3

MICHAELANGELO

We didn't see her when we walked outside so we continued making our way to Isa's house when I heard a woman scream and then the sound of glass breaking .

I ran in the direction the scream came from and saw Isa's mom , Marie-Ann laying on the ground looking over at the broken window that Bellize walked through and stalked towards her .

Bellize moved quicker than I've ever seen a werewolf move before .

Bellize grabbed her mom by her throat and held her in the air , just staring at her .

" Bellize why are you attacking your mom ? " I asked her .

Marie-Ann's eyes went wide when I said Bellize's name .

" Should I tell him or should you ? Oh that's right you can't cause I'm ten seconds away from crushing your windpipe . " Bellize said to her mom .

Marie-Ann shook her head and tried to get Bellize's hands from around her neck .

" I guess I'll tell him since you can't . Michaelangelo , the reason why everybody in this pack thought that I was dead , which I almost was if I wasn't found and taken to the pack I'm in now , was because my mommy dearest didn't want people to know that she didn't know how tp keep her legs closed . " She said .

" What are you doing to my mom ? " Isa asked , walking out of the woods with his friends .

" Well hello dear brother . Miss me Ia ? "

A surprised look came to Isa's face and his mouth dropped opened .

" Strawberry ? " He said in a whisper .

" In the flesh . Now as I was saying was that mommy dearest here couldn't seem to keep her legs closed even though she had her mate and she ended up becoming pregnant with me by one of her one night stands . 9 years went by without anyone knowing that I wasn't Davids biological daughter until she panicked when the pack began getting threats from a vampire saying that he wanted his daughter . "

" What does that have to do with you ? " I asked her , hoping she wasn't going to say what I think she was .

She looked over at me with her bright red eyes and sharp fangs sticking out of her mouth .

" I'm the vampires daughter , and her and David killing me was a perfect plan because the vampire would have no proof that I was his daughter , but what they didn't count on was a rogue seeing them beat me and leaving me to die and her taking me to my new pack or for my vampire side to kick in and saving me . " She explained .

" How do you know all this ? " I asked her .

" I just read it from her mind . There's things in there that she doesn't want anyone to know not even her mate . " She explained .

Everyone now in the pack were outside surrounding where we were standing , having had listened to Bellize tell her story.

Suddenly a dark brown wolf came barreling out of the trees and at Bellize .

Bellize saw the wolf coming at her and threw Marie-Ann into a tree .

I changed into my wolf amd charged at the dark brown wolf making sure it didn't get anywhere near my mate .

I just got her back and I wasn't about to lose her .

I snapped at the wolfs snout , making them back up .

" David , David , David . If you're going to attack someone make sure they don't know it before you do it . " Bellize said .

So this was my dads beta , the man who I saw crying at the ceremony we had for Bellize .

I swiped my paw at him and caught his side making him whimper .

When I went to attack him again , he was able to dodge out of the way and run from me into the woods .

I went to go after him when Bellize stopped me .

" Let them go Michaelangelo , we'll be seeing them again . " She told me .

I looked at where Bellize three Marie-Ann and saw that she gone .

I buried my nose in Bellizes neck amd inhaled her scent .

Bellize petted down my fur making me close my eyes in contentment .

" I can't believe you're alive . " Isa said coming up and hugging Bellize .

Bellize smiled , showing off her fangs even more .

" I can't believe you still remember that nickname you gave me . "

" I could never forget it . " He told her .

" I missed you Ia . " She told him , her eyes becoming watery and I knew she was trying not to cry .

" I missed you to . " He told her .

My dad announced to everybody to go back to their houses and that things would be talked about tomorrow .

We all headed back to our houses and Bellize slept in my bed wrapped in my arms .

ISA

I can't believe that my parents are the reason that my little sister had been missing and hurt and also the depression Michaelangelo went into because of them .

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN