Chapter 13

FUCK

Smol rant rq...
WHY THE FUCK HAS NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THE NEW SEASON WHAT THE SHIT!!! NOT EVEN NETFLIX!!!

WHEN I SAY I LIVE UNDER A ROCK, THIS IS WHY

k enjoy

Lena has asked Y/N to spend the night, to which she agrees.

"Lena..." Y/N says, trailing off at the end.

"Yes, Y/N?" Lena replies, concern towards Y/N's tone of voice pacing her own.

"Full moon..." Y/N finally announces.

"That's alright. You don't have to go anywhere. We can just chill in here." Lena replies.

"Are you sure?"

"No ones going to bother us. It'll be fine. I don't mind either." She reassures the cautious woman.

"What if I lose control of myself?" Y/N fears.

"You won't. I trust you."

"But what if-"

"Shush! No 'what if's." Lena says.

"Alright..."

"Come here." She pats the seat next to her for Y/N to join her while they watch a movie.

Y/N plops down on the couch next to Lena and they both relax and watch their movie. About halfway through the movie, the sun has tucked itself behind the horizon and the moon shines brightly through the clouds, the light filtering through the windows in Lena's apartment. Y/N shifts uncomfortably on the couch before excusing herself to the bathroom where she completes her shift, her bones stretching and shrinking and fur sprouting all over her body and her clothes shrinking into her form. She emerges to the living room and shyly enters.

Lena looks at her bewildered, a small smile forming on her lips as she gazes at the nervous shifter. She pats the spot next to her for Y/N to come over and chill in her wolf form. Y/N nervously obliges, curling on the floor at Lena's feet.

"You can come up on the couch if you want." She smiles at her gently, patting the wolf's head.

She doesn't move, not wanting to ruin Lena's couch, so Lena decides to move. She sits down right at Y/N's side, putting her arm up to gently pat and scratch Y/N's head. Y/N responds by thumping her fluffy tail softly on the floor in contentment and comfort.

Y/N notices Lena's shivering and curls up a little to warm her up. She lays her tail on Lena's lap, who happily takes it and cuddles up with the over-sized wolf, stroking her tail gently.

"See, not bad at all." Lena gently says as she glances at Y/N.

Y/N looks at Lena, contentment and relaxation and happiness sparkling throughout her E/C orbs and hope flashing across them. Soon the both of them drift off to sleep in the comfort and presence of each other.

•••

The sweet smell of good food drifts through the apartment and reaches Lena's nose. She hums to herself at the great smell, still not opening her eyes as she shifts into the couch, relaxing. She finally opens her eyes, gazing at her ceiling before finally sitting up to find the source of the food. She spots a certain shifter cooking in the kitchen, multiple pans on the stove cooking different things. Lena takes the blanket off of her and swings her legs to the cool floor and makes her way to the kitchen to greet Y/N.

"Smells good." She hums as she watches the other woman cook. "Whatcha making?"

"Sorry I went through your kitchen." Y/N says.