Part Fourty

Betty's POV

I woke up and there were three teenagers there. I sighed and sat up. "Aren't you guys supposed to be at school?" I asked. "That doesn't start for another two hours." I heard Cheryl say. "Well do you have to be here so early." I said. "And how did you guys get back here without my consent?" "We forced our way back here." Cheryl said and smiled. "Well, Cheryl did, we just followed her lead." I nodded. "Okay."

We talked for a but before my phone buzzed.

Veronica

V: I don't know if your up, but I'm sorry that I haven't been up to see you.

B: It's fine.

V: I knew you'd say that. It's just your friends won't let me if they were there.

B: It's still fine. They are annoying I know.

V: I just wanted to tell you, I love you.

I smiled and I read this. "Who are you texting?" I heard Kevin asked. I shook my head. "Nobody." I said and replied with.

B: I love you too.

"I bet it's the slut." Cheryl said. I looked at her. "Cheryl what are you trying to do?" I asked. "Tell you the truth." She said. I was starting to get angry again. Why am I so angry? "Cheryl I don't need you to do anything." I said. "Yes, you do. Otherwise you'd be in a way worse situation than this." "Like what?" "That's the thing. We'll never know, because I kept you out of it! But apparently I didn't keep you out of all of it." I rolled my eyes. "Are you my mother now?" I asked. "Someone had to be since you left your house." I scoffed. "And I'm leaving another one to." I said. "What?" Toni asked. "Yea, when I get out of here I'm not gonna stay another night in that house." I told them. "Where are you going to stay?" Cheryl asked. "I don't know, but I'll figure it out." "Hey guys we need to go." Kevin said. "Yea okay." Toni said and they left.

After a while I thought of texting Veronica again.

Veronica

B: Hey it's only Tuesday. Why don't you come here after school?

V: Okay. But what if your friends are there?

B: Stop worrying. Since they know about us it's fine, they won't tell anyone. And I just want to see your beautiful face.

V: Stop! There are kids in the classroom! Besides your even more beautiful.

B: We are not having this arguement again! Now are you coming after school or no?

V: You can count on it.

B: Great.

I didn't eat at all today. I was to pissed at Cheryl and to excited to see Veronica again. I just wanted to kiss her again. And see her smile.

I was on my phone when there was a small knock at the door. I looked up and smiled as I saw Veronica. She was smiling too. "Don't just stand at the door." I said and she walked over to me. I pulled her into a big, long and passionate kiss. I pulled away, with my arms still wrapped around her neck. We both smiled. "Wow, someone must have missed me." She said. "Well, I haven't been able to kiss you in three days!" I told her as she sat on the chair next to the bed. "I want to know something." She said, grabbing my hand. I smiled even more. "Anything." I said. "So what exactly happened with you and your friends." She said. I sighed. "It wasn't my friends so much as Cheryl. She kept saying things and she still is--" "Slut?" She asked. I gave her a concerned look. "Uhh yeah? How'd you know?" I asked. She shrugged. "She called me a slut." She said a little sadly. I grabbed her hand a squeezed it a little. "Hey don't listen to her, she's a bitch." I told her. "Okay." She smiled. "You can go on." I sighed. "Well she wasn't the only one. Kevin was kind of yelling at me, but that was fine. I just couldn't or wouldn't take what they were saying." I told her. "What were they saying?" "They kept telling me that our relationship isn't really a relationship and our love wasn't really love." I told her. "Don't listen to them." She said, smiling. "Are you repeating what I said." She nodded. "Just a little." I smiled and rolled my eyes. I opened my mouth a little, to say something, but I was stopped by her kissing me. I smiled a little and kissed back. When she pulled away I was still smiling. "I want to get out of here earlier." I told her. "Why?" She asked. "Well, I want to be with you. And by ourselfs." I told her. She smiled. "Well, you need to get healed up first." She said. "Oh yea? And why is that?" I asked. Her smile turned into a smirk and she sort of looking away from me. "Oh! I want to get out of here today, now!" "Oh just wait." "I don't wanna wait." She said and grabbed my hand again. There was a small knock at the door and she let go of my hand. We both looked at the door and the nurse was standing there. "Hey." She said walking over to the bed. "Hi." I replied. "I'm just checking a few things then I'll be on my way." She said. "Okay." I said. She looked over and saw Veronica. "Oh I didn't see you. Uhh who are you?" She asked. "I'm her uhh." I noticed how the nurse kept eyeing me. I smiled. "She's my teacher. She's helping me with my homework." I said. The nurse nodded and left shutting the door behind her. I was smiling a little bit, waiting for Veronica to say something. "I don't like her." I started to laugh a little. "What?" She asked. "I was waiting for it!" I told her. "For what?" "You to say something. I saw her looking at me." "Yeah, and I don't like it." I put me hand on her cheek and smiled. "Aww is somebody jealous?" I asked. She smiled and rolled her eyes. "No." She said. I knew she was lying. "Don't lie to me." I said. It was quiet for a second. "Okay maybe a little bit." She said. "Aww." "Shut up!" "Oh come here!" I said moving over so she could lay next to me. "Oh no, I don't want to hurt you." She said. "Your fine." I told her. "Okay." She said and layed next to me. I rested my head on her shoulder. "I have to tell you something." I told her. "What?" She asked. "I'm gonna be moving in with my mom." I told her. "Wait I thought you wanted nothing to do with her since she moved in with people you don't know or something." "I don't, but I'm not going back to Cheryl's and Toni's. I don't feel like listening to Cheryl talk shit about you." "You shouldn't move out because of what your friend is saying about me." I sighed and lokked at her. "I know, it just pisses me off though." She smiled. "You are so protective and caring." She said. "Some would think differently." I mumbled and looked away from her, but she made me look at her again. "That is why I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." I said and rested my head on her shoulder again. Eventually I fell asleep.