Part Seventy-six

Betty's POV

I walked into Cheryl's and Toni's house like we used to. When we would just walk straight into each other's houses. It felt like everything was back to normal, but it wasn't. It wasn't normal. This will not be normal. My normal was now going home with Veronica and staying in the same bed as her, but now I have to stay her with my so-called friends. They're the reason I'm doing this. We're literally back to the beginning. Acting like we're not together. And acting like everything is normal. I fucking hate them. My 'friends'. They've screwed up my life, but what if it was me who screwed up my life. No, I didn't.  Did I? Nevermind!

As I walked inside I was greeted by Cheryl and Toni. "You're here. Finally!" Cheryl said happily. Of course she's happen. What she wants she thinks actually happened. "Hey, guys." I said. I had to pretend to be upset about the whole situation, but I am sad about it, but it's not for the reason they think. "Hey, don't look so sad. Your done with that bitch. She's nothing to you." Cheryl said. They better be glad I have my bags in my hand or I would have my hands in fists. I wanted to defend Veronica, but. I couldn't. "I'm just gonna take my stuff to my room and then go to Pop's." I told them and walked passed them.

About ten minutes later I walked ba I downstairs to leave. "Hey, Betty, if your going to Pop's we could come with you." Cheryl said. I smiled sweetly. "No, thanks. I just really want to enjoy a milkshake by myself after the break up. Okay?" I asked. "But that's why we'd go with you. You can tell us about everything you thought and everything you're thinking now." I shook my head. "Maybe another time, Cheryl, but not today. Wait where's Toni?" I asked. She sighed. "She lefted somewhere." She said. "Okay. Now I'm gonna go so bye now." I said and left. And like I said I went to Pop's and ordered a milkshake, but to think about how I'm gonna do what I wanna do. I reached in my pocket to grab my phone, but realized it's not there. "Shit!" "Looking for this?" I looked up and saw Cheryl holding up my phone. "Uh, yeah, why so you have it?" I asked. "Well, you left it sitting on the kitchen table, and I was gonna leave it, but then it turned on because somebody texted you. Umm, why the hell is she texting you this?" She asked and showed me my phone. I looked at it. "What the hell?" I whispered.

Cheryl's POV

I'm still suspicious about Betty. She's acting weird. Well, her and that slit did break up. Finally! I knew it wouldn't last. Toni left to go meet up somewhere with Sweet Pea or something. I don't know. Betty left to go to Pop's for a milkshake, and I'm left home alone by myself. Great! I'm just pacing around around the house on my phone. I walked into the kitchen and noticed Betty's phone was on the table. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone. About five minutes later it buzzed. I looked at it. I was gonna ignore it, but the name caught my eye. Her phone turned off by itself and I quickly grabbed it and turned it on again. "What?" I whisper to myself.

Toni

T: Hey, I'm here. Where are you? And I promise I won't tell Cheryl. Love ya!

What the hell is this? I quickly got up and went to Pop's. I found her sitting in a booth by herself. She looked like She was looking for something. Probably her dumb phone. "Looking for this?" I asked. She quickly looked at her. "Uh, yeah, why so you have it?" She asked. "Well, you left it sitting on the kitchen table, and I was gonna leave it, but then it turned on because somebody texted you. Umm, why the hell is she texting you this?" I asked and showed me my phone. She looked at it. "What the hell?" She whispered. "Care to explain why my girlfriend is texting you something like this?" I felt my eyes fill up with tears. The thought of my girlfriend cheating on me with her. "I-- I don't know what that is, Cheryl." I rolled my eyes. "Mm-hmm. I see the way you two look at each other." "Yeah, we're friends, Cheryl." She said . "Oh, save it! You're already ruining my life. Get out of my house! Pack your things and leave. I don't care if you don't have anywhere to go. Fine a place to stay, you whore." I said running out. I knew she was planning something. I knew I shouldn't have let her back.

This chapter was kind of stupid, but  it doesn't really fit, but it was a filler.