Part Fifty-nine

Betty's POV

Until I heard my name being screamed from the entrance of the station. "Elizabeth Cooper!" My mom yelled. I quickly stood up. "Mom?!" I questioned. "Betty! Please tell me what I've been told isn't true!" She asked. She looked a little angry. I sighed. "I don't know. What have you been told?" I asked. "Don't start this with me Elizabeth. Tell me you weren't sl... sl--" "Sleeping with a teacher?" I finished for her. "With anybody!" I mom yelled. Before I could say anything a door opened and out came Veronica with an officer right behind her. "Veronica!" I said. "Betty!" She said. "Betty, we need to talk to both of you." I nodded. "Her?! I thought of you as a better person. And it's a female teacher." My mom said. I looked back at her. "Is that a problem?" I asked. "I never want to see you again. Your a disgrace!" She said and turned to leave. I did my best to hold back tears. "Let's go." He said and we walked into a room.

Veronica and I had to sit down next to each other. Immediately there was a knock at the door. "Sheriff Keller, the papers you needed are out here." A lady said. "Okay, I'll be right back." He said and left, shutting the door. Veronica and I immediately hugged each other. "Oh, my god!" She said. We kissed long and hard. "What did they ask you?" I asked her quickly. "Just asked if I knew it was wrong and if I was keeping something over you and all of that shit." She said. I hugged her again. "I'm sorry about what your mother said." She told me. "No, it's fine. I'm sorry about what she said about you." I said and pulled away from the hug and grabbed her hands. "I'm fine." She said. "What do you thinks gonna happen?" I asked. "I don't know. All I wanna know is who did this." "Can you not guess? It was Cheryl. I knew this would be the time she actually went by her word." I said.  "This is my fault. I'm so dumb." I mumbled and looked away. She gently turned my head to look at her. She had a smile on her face. "This is not your fault, and your not dumb. You're smart and beautiful. Don't blame youself." I smiled weakly. "What does this mean for us?" I asked.  She sighed. "I... I don't know. But, let's not think about that right now." She said. "Okay." I said sadly. Then the door opened and we quickly moved away from each other. "So, I just got a call from the Southside, and I'm gonna have to go now." Sheriff Keller said. "You both will be able to leave. And Betty I know you were staying at her place." He said pointing to Veronica. "You will be able to stay there this last night, but that's only till we can get your mom to let you stay with her. No, we don't know what will be happening at this point in time." He said. We both nodded and got up. As we walked out police station we were stopped. "Betty!" We both looked over and saw my mom. "Mom." I said. "Your coming home with me." I looked at Veronica who looked at me. She slightly nodded and I sighed. "Okay." I said quietly.

The whole car ride was quiet. Once we got to the house She pointed to a door which ended up being my room. I guess she's to disappointed to talk to me. I shut the door and looked at my phone. It's eleven. I just sat on the bed.

I slowly looked outside my door. The house was dark. I slowly and quietly walked to the front door. I opened the door and shut it quietly. I made my way across the street to Veronica's. If wouldn't be surprised if she's asleep. I knocked on the door. She didn't answer. I knocked again. No answer. Just like I thought. Probably doesn't want to talk to me. I start to walk away. "Betty?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Veronica. She looks like she's been crying. "Oh, Veronica!" I ran over and hugged her once again. She hugged back. She looked at me. "Betty, what are you doing here?" She asked. "Your crying." I said. "I'm fine. Seriously what are you doing here." "I needed to see you. To see how you were." "I'm fine seriously. You should go back home." She said. "No, I'm staying here. And no matter what happens next we are going to be together. Like I said it's us against the world." I said. She lightly laughed. "Yeah." She said. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back, but pulled away. "Your mom--" "My mom what? We're already caught. It doesn't matter to me anymore. With whatever happens next I wanna spend this night with you." I said. "All of you." She bit her lip and kissed me. We walked inside and shut the door. We quickly removed any item of clothing we had on and got to the room😏😘❤...

What do you guys think if I made one smut scene on this? Should I do that?