We're not on Earth anymore; BNHA side

Uraraka & Bakugo are trapped in the same room tied together with no way they can use their quirks without hurting the other. After hours of awkward silence, All for One comes in locking the door behind him. 

"You've got some nerve coming in here." Bakugo said angrily. All for One takes nothing of it and unties them. Before anything big can happen, All for One uses a trans-teleportation quirk on them and sends them to an unknown location. Without any trace that anyone else was there, besides the rope. He takes the rope and puts it somewhere that no one can find it. 

Midoriya and Iida barge in right before All for One teleport's himself out of there. 

"Where did they go?" Iida asked Midoriya. "I have no idea. Aizawa sensai said they would be here. We should go check the other spaces before we call them in as missing." Midoriya said. He started muttering to himself as he was checking for clues. 

Uraraka & Bakugo, on the other hand, were on a different planet falling from the sky. Uraraka was screaming the whole time and Bakugo was trying to grab her, so they would at least stay together. He fails and they go off in some-what different directions. 

"Bakugo?! What are you doing?" She screams as Bakugo is reaching for her hand. "uhhhm, I was trying to keep us together, so we wouldn't get separated. But that doesn't seem to be working!" He shouts in response to her question. 

They near the ground which they can now clearly see is on fire. They both land in the fire and start to pass out. When Uraraka sees 2 human shaped figures coming for both her and Bakugo right before she passes out.

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoy this story. Please comment nice things only. And what ships I could do. And, please let me know what my fanbase should be called. I was thinking little puffies, because of my hogwarts house. Ilove all of y'all and please stay sweet.