Day 1 - Introductions

When Bakugou and Uraraka finally get some alone time, they rest a bit. And process what happened. Uraraka lays down on her bed, and decides to take a nap while Bakugou is laying down and staring at the ceiling. 

Pidge gets both of them out of their rooms and to the dining room and had them sit down in 2 chairs next to each other. The table was very long and all of the paladins were able to sit across from Bakugou and Uraraka. They went down the line and said their names,

"Shiro."

"Keith."

"I'm Lance" He winks at Uraraka as he said his name.

"Pay no attention to him, I'm Pidge."

"And, I-I'm Hunk."

Uraraka is the first to speak, she hesitates, "Hi! It's nice to meet you. I'm Ochako Uraraka and this is Katsuki Bakugou." Uraraka smiles and bakugou mutters "How do you know my full name, round-face?" Everyone stops and looks at bakugou shocked for a second, then Bakugou looks up in confusion and says "What did I say that out loud?"

"Bakugou, did you just call me round-face? That's so sweet of you!" Uraraka responds with a smile. The paladins all look confused, "Is he always like this?" Hunk points to Bakugou, shaking. 

"Yeah, we're lucky deku isn't here. Or he would probably literally explode. What are your quirks? If you don't mind me asking." Uraraka tilts her head and smiles. "What are quirks? I don't think we have them." Pidge looks around at the paladins, then back at Bakugou and Uraraka. 

"Damn quirkless rejects." Bakugou starts making small explosions in his hand. "Wh-what are your doing?! How are you doing that?" Pidge and lance both say in unison, Pidge amazed and Lance scared. "It's my quirk, I can make explosions from the sweat in my palms." Bakugou continues making explosions, but speaks somewhat calmly. "So, to answer your question, a quirk is like a super power that people get and they can do what they want with it, but 20% of the population is born quirkless. Do you understand me?" Bakugou stops making explosions in his hand when he finishes speaking.

"My quirk is zero gravity. Anything I touch with all 5 of my fingers will float until I touch the pads of my fingers together." Uraraka says, with a smile. Then, Coran comes in with a few plates and some food. The paladins start eating as Bakugou and Uraraka just sit there.

"Go on. The food is for you to eat, not just stare at. It's delicious! Try it." Coran continues to urge them to eat it and Bakugou gets annoyed quickly, "Don't rush us! We aren't hungry, right Round-face?" He stands up from the table.

"Actually, speak for yourself. I could eat anything at this point." Uraraka grabs a plate and starts filling it with the odd food in front of them. "Do you even know my name, Bakugou? I don't go around calling you kacchan or explodey-boy, do I?" Bakugou gets flustered and sits back down and fills up his plate with some of the odd food in front of them as well and begins to eat it.

Author's Note: I'm gonna be honest, the only reason I wrote another part to this is because I saw it had votes and over 100 views. I am truly happy that you guys enjoy my stuff! Please keep reading this and comment if you want Bakugou and Uraraka to actually get together, possibly see some klance (kieth x lance) or punk (pidge x hunk). Also, read Princess Sienna and the other bnha book I'm writing. Love you guys! <3