Day 3 - The Searching (part 2)

Back at UA, Aizawa looked around Bakugou's room, with Kirishima and Todoroki while Midoriya and Iida looked around Uraraka's room. "Aizawa-sensei, Bakugo's room is...clean?" Kirishima looks surprised that it's clean even though he knows it's always this clean.

Aizawa just looks at him like he's crazy and there is an awkward silence for a second. "Yeah, you of all people here should know how clean his room is. Now come on, we have to hurry. We don't know how long they have been gone. Does anything look out of the ordinary?"

Kirishima and Aizawa look around Bakugou's room, but the only thing out of the ordinary is the fact that his bed isn't made. "Let's get back to the others. Maybe they found something useful." Kirishima quickly straightened up Bakugou's bed, then left.

"Hey guys, find anything in Bakugou's room?" Todoroki had on a blank expression.

"No, did you guys find anything?"

"No. It looks like they just did everything as normal. Maybe they left in the middle of the day?"

Kirishima looked deep in thought for a second, then it was as if a lightbulb went off in his head. "Guys, Bakugou said he had to go for a walk during lunch. What if he lost track of time?"

"I mean, maybe. But what is Uraraka's excuse? Unless they are secretly dating, then they couldn't have gone together." Midoriya started mumbling, and as always, everyone internally sighed.

"She had to leave to take care of a family issue, remember?" Iida did his choppy hand thing and spoke with an assertive voice. Everyone went 'oh yeah' and Aizawa just looked ready for a nap.

"Ok, so now that you guys have figured that out, just text or call if you need anything, I'm taking a nap in the teachers' lounge." He grabbed a yellow and black sleeping bag out of nowhere, and walked off.

------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I noticed that this story is getting a lot of reads, so I decided to update it. I will update whenever I can with no planned schedule. If you did read this, I thank you. It means a lot. Love you guys and Stay safe! <3