Day 2 - Beginning of the Mission

Uraraka tries to keep Bakugou under control as they ate dinner with the paladins. Lance kept trying to hit on Uraraka the whole time, but she never caught on and Bakugou gave him dirty looks during the dinner. Everyone talked and enjoyed themselves as everyone was finishing up their food, Uraraka was done eating and went to her room and laid down on her bed.

She was tired and wanted to sleep. As she closed her eyes, she heard a knock but ignored it. She kept her eyes closed and turned from her back to her side. She fell into a deep sleep after a few minutes, then the knocking stopped. Bakugou goes from Uraraka's door and goes into his room and falls asleep himself. The paladins go to their rooms after they eat, then sleep.

The next morning, everyone goes into the control room, to relax a little while. Uraraka joins them in the control room and sits on a chair. Not too much later, Bakugou joins them and sits right next to Uraraka and puts his arm around her, and she leans into his chest. They all just chill until the alarm sounds, and see an add looking person on the screen. "Paladins...We need your help with a mission." The paladins all smile and the person hangs up.

"What was that all about?" Uraraka continues eating her chips and leaning into Bakugou's chest. "Well, that was the blade of marmora asking for Voltron's help. Don't worry, though. We will make sure nothing happens to you." Lance moves closer, and winks causing Uraraka to blush slightly. "We want to help you." Bakugou looks Lance dead in the eyes, causing him to back up some.

After about 30 minutes (I don't know how long that is in altean time, I'm sorry), The weird people show up and see Uraraka and Bakugou in their school uniforms. "Who are you?" The weird person looks them up and down, looking mainly at Uraraka. "I'm Bakugou, and she is Uraraka. She is also not yours." Bakugou steps in front of Uraraka, almost protecting her.

The weird looking person introduces themself, "I go by Kolivan. Pleased to meet you." He puts his hand out to shake, and bakugou only responds with "Tch. Whatever." and shakes his hand for a second. "Anyways, we need your help with a mission, paladins. Are you up for the challenge?" He looks around at the paladins. All of them shake their heads in sync.

Uraraka whispers in Bakugou's ear something only her and Bakugou can hear, "Don't you think it would be good training if we helped them?" He nodded and said in a calmer voice, "We want to help you." He puts his hands in his pockets and slunches over. "Well...we don't have any weapons or vehicles for you, and we can't get those right away." Allura looks away and rubs the back of her neck.

"Those sound like excuses to me. Those excuses can go away quickly too. First, we both have a powerful quirk, and don't need weapons. Second, we can figure out rides with each other, as long as Uraraka and I ride together." He looks straight to Lance, then continues, "We can also get special suits here, or maybe only me because of your quirk." Bakugou looks over to Uraraka, who just shakes her head no. "Ok, both of us will need the suits." He just continues slouching and Uraraka stands next to him, almost as tall as him, smiling and ready.

Author's Note: I know that we are in a tough time, but everyone needs to keep a positive attitude, and stay safe. I will update this book every Friday from now on, and yeah. Love you guys and stay safe! <3