Healing Pods - BnHA side

*Warning: Swearing ahead because bakugo and possible trigger warning*

They have been in the healing pods for 2 days now and they seem much better than before. 

Uraraka starts to come around, but bakugo is very stubborn, so it might be another day or two before he comes around and is conscious to be questioned.

Uraraka wakes up with a million different questions..."Where am I?"..."Who are you?"..."What happened?"..."How did I get here?"..."Where is Bakugo?"... She asked them so fast it was impossible to tell what she was saying. 

"We are the paladins of Voltron, do you know who we are?" She shakes her head no. "We need to question you to know who you are. We will try to be nice, but if you do not comply, we will need to use force, which means weapons, to get answers. If you do not feel comfortable answering, then you may pass. But that question will come back again later. Sorry if this sounds like a game show, it is not meant to." 

Uraraka follows one of them into an all black room with only walls and a door. No sense of anything that she can see. Not even a table, This will be tiring, she thought to herself. "Is there supposed to be a table or a stool of some kind?" She asks very nervous that her escort didn't answer immediately. She then sees a holographic table appear out of nowhere, and is confused. 

"Where did that come from?!" she asks frightened of the answer. "The ground." her escort answers. They point and she sees little disks in the ground that the table is coming from. "Oh, was not expecting that." she chuckles awkwardly. 

The questioning begins, then ends almost immediately because Uraraka is very compliant with her questioner/escort.

Bakugo wakes up just 3 hours after Uraraka did, and he seems upset at something. "Where the f*ck am I? Where the h*ll is Uraraka? And, What the f*ck happened to my class?"

He just explodes with questions all sounding like one word and Uraraka already seems settled in and calm. "We need to question you to know who you are. We will try to be nice, but if you do not comply, we will need to use force, which means weapons, to get answers. If you do not feel comfortable answering, then you may pass. But that question will come back again later. Do you follow me so far?" Bakugo nods his head with an angry look like he wants to kill somebody. 

He walks in the questioning room and is a lot more calm with the questioning than Uraraka, he is not as shaky or nervous. He doesn't comply as well though. His questioner needed back up and eventually the whole group of people were in the same room. 

He only answered for one person though.

That person was Uraraka. She was called in immediately and asked questions on a piece of paper. She was instructed to ask ALL the questions on the paper and he was instructed to stay calm and answer clearly. 

After the questioning, everyone was shown to their rooms and was given new clothes and some food. Now that the hard part was over, now it is just a matter of getting to know each other.

Author's Note: I really hope you enjoyed this part of the story. Tomorrow, I will post the other side of this story, and  please comment what ships you want to happen! I will pick the ship and after the 3rd part, so please put your comments in NOW. As always, Love you all my little puffies. <3