Healing Pods - Voltron side

*Warning: Trigger warning; Swearing involved. Please proceed with caution*

The 2 humans have been in the healing pods with Lance for 2 days now. The female human wakes up around 5 minutes after lance an we decide to question her, after she calms down.

"Where am I?...Who are you?...What happened?" She asks very flustered. "We are the paladins of Voltron. Do you know who we are?" She shakes her head.

"We have need to question you to know who you are. We will try to be nice, but if you do not comply, we will need to use force, which means weapons, to get answers. If you do not feel comfortable answering, then you may pass. But that question will come back again later. Sorry if this sounds like a game show, it is not meant to." Shiro says. "Do you follow what I am saying?" 

She nods her head, and Keith leads her into a very boring looking room with only walls and a door. He pushes a button and a holographic table appears with 2 chairs for them to sit down.

Keith starts asking questions and she answers all of them very nervously. Keith had to reassure her that nothing would happen 5 times through the questioning. 

The whole thing took about 20 - 30 minutes and she is settling into a room close to Keith's. About 1 1/2 hours later, Bakugo wakes up and seems very upset.

"WHERE THE F*CK AM I?...WHAT THE H*LL HAPPENED?...AND, WHERE THE F*CK IS URARAKA?" 

Everyone just stands around not wanting to answer those questions. "We have need to question you to know who you are. We will try to be nice, but if you do not comply, we will need to use force, which means weapons, to get answers. If you do not feel comfortable answering, then you may pass. But that question will come back again later. Sorry if this sounds like a game show, it is not meant to." Shiro says. "Do you follow what I am saying?" He nods his head with a scowl.

Hunk is instructed to go with him to question him, and not even 5 minutes later there is yelling and Hunk is screaming "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!" over and over. Eventually, everyone but Allura went into the room. 

Not even a minute later, Shiro comes out with cinders and ashes all over him getting the female visitor. "He will only answer questions you ask, could you please come inside?" he said panting and puffing like he had just been in an intense battle. "Sure?" 

She goes in, and everyone is in the other side of the room like they are afraid of him. She sits down in the chair and is handed a piece of paper. She looks it over. "These are the same questions you gave me." She asked them and he still got frustrated, but answered them nonetheless.

They got through the whole process in less than 30 minutes. The paladins showed him to his room and helped both of them settle in by showing them around the castle-ship. 

Author's Note: I am very happy, no more separate parts from different points of view!!! Believe me, that gets tiring. After the next chapter, I will either be choosing a ship, or drawing one. Please comment some ideas! Please be as wild as you want. I love you all, my little puffies <3