where it all began chapter 1

(Preview to the story )

Divines hidden recorder:

Is this fucking thing on?? Oh okay....

I was minding my own business, I started my last year in high school, wasn't really thrilled about being a senior. To me it was more like, HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME MY MOTHERFUCKING DIPLOMA ALREADY, I WANNA GO HOME!!! Mostly because I didn't want to be around those assholes anymore, they always treated me like shit, they always thought I was weird fucking freak, most of them ignored me, especially when I tried to make conversation with them, or when I needed help on assignments or presentations, anything. But of course, I do have one good best friend. My boy MC Mikey. We ride together, we die together. Shit I'm getting off topic here, where was I???

Oh okay so anyways, I was minding my own business, just watching the teacher writing our first assignment on the white board, when all of a sudden a new student came into our class. Here's the thing, I have lost interest in alot of things, also alot of people as well, so nothing really caught my attention anymore, so I thought... And I kid you not, , when I took my first glance at that new girl, my fucking jaw dropped, I have never seen such a precious, such gorgeous angel before. That gorgeous angel was Elizabeth Conner. She walked in and just sat down in one of the unassigned seats, and her desk was right next to mine. And here I am just watching her, just looking at her beautiful face, her gorgeous body, her cute little feet in her black strapped sandals with silver and black colored toenails. And her chocolate colored hair, it looked so soft and silky, I just wanted to reach my hand out and touch it. Butterflies were filling up my stomach, I already knew I was inlove. "But I thought, well this is just a little crush I'm having, this feeling will surely go away soon. 6 years later, I'm still inlove with her, so now it's no longer a crush, it's now a problem, because I don't want to have feelings for anyone, it's a complete waste of time, I don't want to fucking socialize with anybody but here I am six fucking years later, Still wanting to talk, touch and smell this girl, but I guess socializing with Elizabeth would be the only exception. But why the hell did cupid have to pick me!? And what's worse is that the butterflies are getting stronger and stronger every gawd damn day.
BUT... something in my mind whispers to me, telling me every single day, "she WILL be the love of my life and she WILL be mine and mine only and she WILL NEVER leave you". So I gave up full control of my mind, and I let my mind control me. So, if any fucking bastard son of a bitch tries to have my Elizabeth, they will be butchered.

Divine Jones
out.