Meeting six years ago chapter 10

A few hours later Divine wakes up first, feeling sober, it's 2:45pm. She soon thinks about Danni for a moment, getting alittle angry, and then she realizes what Danni did to Elizabeth last night, and all of a sudden her anger starts to accelerate, she feels her blood and intestines boiling. She can't wait to see him after he gets out of solitary confinement. She was down to fight him again. Then Mikey's phone buzzes/rings, and gets a message from Mondo. The message ring tone wakes him up, and he grabs his phone and reads the message, then replys to him, texting him for a few minutes.

He soon stops texting him and looks at Divine

He soon stops texting him and looks at Divine. "Guess what Mondo just told me bro"?? he says. Divine just stares at the wall, not looking at him and responds ,"what did he tell you"?? She asks, still very angry. Before he tells her, he notices that she looks very pissed off and asks, "What's wrong Divine"?? She takes a moment to breathe and then she lets it out, "It's just that I was thinking about Danni, and then it hits me, that he knew Elizabeth was my girlfriend, no not WAS MY GIRLFRIEND, ISSS MY GIRLFRIEND, and then he starts flirting with her and then he almost sexually assaults her in the garage, in front of me, like what the fuck does he want from me, what did I ever do to him, what has anyone ever done to that bastard"???? She says as Mikey nods and pats her arm. "Well I got some news to tell you, Mondo just told me that the cops are letting Danni go tonight" he says as Divine turns her quickly at Mikey. "Are you serious, tell me you're joking bro" she says as Mikey shakes his head. "I wish I was, but honestly I won't believe it until I actually see it, cause it just might be a rumor" he says. Divine thinks, if it is true, why would they let him go the next day, he should be there for life, he almost did something so horrible and sickening to my girlfriend, Gale even showed the cops evidence of what he did on camera. Divine looks at Mikey again, "Okay plan two, it involves his phone, if the rumor is true, we're not giving it back to him. Because obviously plan one, embarrassing Danni on film and putting on social media wasn't enough" she says as she reads the comments on the video they uploaded last night. "Look everyone in the comments are saying that we're stupid, nothing horrible is going on here, they're just innocently flirting with eachother" she says as she and Mikey slap there foreheads at the same time. "Gawd I'm sick of these dumb ass people, I feel like I'm in a movie" Mikey says as he starts thinking too. He then smiles and says, "You know what, who gives a fuck what anyone says or thinks, and who gives a shit if the cops let that fucker out early, only we know what he's like, and he will soon enough know that we're not to be fucked with, I promise you that" he says. Soon Gale and Elizabeth wake up. Divine and Mikey talk to them about Danni getting free tonight. They all do some research on Danni, they find out that he does get tonight at 9:00pm. Then all of a sudden Divine has an idea. Her idea was to give Danni's phone to the principles office next Monday, but Before she does, she was gonna make a post on his phone first, on Danni's Facebook account, saying "I love to eat big cocks" as his status. The girls and Mikey liked the idea. "Think about, I've heard he's been going to the principles office everyday to see if his phones there, and I'm guessing they've been telling him about giving him updates about it, well that update is,.. he's going to get it back Monday, he's gonna go through his phone, and he's gonna soon find that status on his Facebook". Everyone smiles and looks at eachother, thinking, plan excepted. They soon stop thinking about him and soon decide they're all going to go out and have dinner at a pizzeria with an arcade, it was called "Gamers Pizzeria". Later it was 7:00 pm and they all got high from smoking the full 28 grams of weed, and that's when they all got in the car and started driving to the place, because they all had the munchies. Divine was driving, so it was her and Elizabeth in the front, and Gale and Mikey were in the back. Their eyes were as red as a tomato, feeling so good, and feeling so very hungry, they couldn't wait to stuff their faces at that pizzeria. The crazy thing is, they don't realize they're going to eat at a place that's right next to the jail that Danni is in.