Meeting six years ago chapter 9

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT)

This party was like the first party they've been to two days ago, but this one was better and also bigger. Divine and Elizabeth got drunk crazy, and danced with the crowd and they ate alot of food and still kept drinking alcohol and dancing some more with the crowd again, while Mikey and Gale were getting high in the bathroom. Mikey looked at Gale with his red eyes, "Gale, I think I'm kinda gay" he says as Gale chuckles. "I think I figured that out when we screwed yesterday" she says and she smokes Mikey's blunt. "No but like, I love straight girls, I'll always fuck straight girls, but I think I'm into transgender girls too, you're like kinda the only one that's actually given me a boner". Gale starts to laugh and responds, "Oh Mikey, you're so hilarious and adorable, maybe it's time I explain something to you honey, if you get a boner from a gay person and never from a straight person, then you are officially gay. Have you ever been aroused by straight girls"?? She asks him. He nods, "Maybe like a few, that's all, that's why I said you're kinda the only one that's given me a boner" he says. Gale thinks, " hmmm, I want to say you're homosexual, but then you could just be bisexual" she says. "Let's just agree I'm bisexual" Mikey says as he crawls up to Gale, lays her on the floor and kisses her. "Wait" She says as she holds his shoulders, "Before we fuck, let's finish this kush". Mikey agrees, "Yeah, we wouldn't want that to go to waste". They continue to smoke. "Soo, you and that girl Divine, you guys are like best friends huh"? She asks. "Yeah, since kindergarten" he responds. "That must be nice" she replies.

Soon they finish smoking the entire blunt, and they have rough sex on top of the sink

Soon they finish smoking the entire blunt, and they have rough sex on top of the sink. She tightly holds on to his shoulders and let's out some moans as Mikey is thrusting his hips harder and faster. Gale then takes off her shirt and let's Mikey suck on her neck, her chest and nipular area, as he does this, he begins to stroke her penis as well. "Ahh fuck me baby fuck me"! Gale moaned. Their love making lasts for thirty minutes, and they both leave the bathroom sweaty and covered in hickies. Divine and Elizabeth were by the side of the bathroom door. "Hope you two had fun in there" Divine says as Mikey and Gale turn around. "Now it's our turn" Divine says as she and Elizabeth pull each other to the bathroom and close the door. They get in the tub, start to make out in it, and they start stripping off their clothes. Divine actually leaves her shirt on. They tongue kiss for a few minutes and then Elizabeth stops and looks at her. "Let's try something new" she says. Divine bites her bottom lip and nods, "Okay, like what"?? She asks. Elizabeth grins and goes down and starts giving her oral on both her genitals. Divine quickly gets aroused, and holds on to the sides of the tub. Elizabeth does this for a couple of minutes until she finally gives Divine a hard on, and Elizabeth sits on her lap, and slowly inserts her penis inside her. They both let out a moan, and Elizabeth begins grinding/riding on Divines penis. While they're very intoxicated, they still manage to stay awake during the sex, and they're very surprised they can still feel sexual feelings while very drunk. Elizabeth thrusts her hips hard and fast, feeling Divines penis hits the perfect spot, Divine holds on to her hips and starts thrusting fast and rough, Elizabeth starts gasping moaning louder.  They fuck in the tub for awhile. Until later Elizabeth is very close to cumming , and Divine already starts cumming from both genitals. Divine holds on to Elizabeth, while ejaculating inside her, and that's when Elizabeth starts to cum too. They both let out one more loud moan as they finish releasing. They both lay on eachother, breathing alittle hard and sweating, they then slowly look at eachother. Then all of a  sudden they hear a knock, so they quickly get out of the tub and put their clothes back on, and they quickly run out of the bathroom together, they run to the backyard and they jump in the pool. They swim and cuddle in the pool, and they talk for hours, listening to each others stories, and soon they start passionately tongue kissing in the corner of the pool. Giving eachother so much love and affection, the intimacy was beautiful. But of course, they were very drunk, which also meant they were very tired, so they eventually stopped showing and giving their love for the night. They walk eachother to the living room and they both pass out on the couch, and they pass out. Not realizing they fell asleep next to Mikey and Gale who were also passed out on that couch. And they passed out at 5 In the morning. They all soon wake up somewhat at 8:00am, and even though it was the next day they were still shitfaced, and too shitfaced to show up at school obviously, even Mikey agreed. Mostly because he was the sickest of the group, he vomited almost every 30 minutes. It eventually stopped at somewhat 11 am. The group soon helped to make him feel better and he soon started feeling alot better, because they gave him lots of water, Pedialyte, and some bread. The whole group soon left and they all go back to Mikey's place and they all chill in his bedroom. Even though Mikey was feeling alot better, he brought some Alcohol with him from the party, and also some weed. "Yo dudes, I have an ounce/ 28 grams of weed in my hoodie" he says as he pulls the bag out of his sweater pocket. Divine chuckles and shakes her head, "Save that for later" she says as she and Elizabeth cuddle on the bed, right next to Gale and Mikey, and they do the same thing too. And they all take a nap.