meeting six years ago chapter 5

As the sex is happening, Mikey is crashed out in the bathroom, asleep on the toilet. 
Divine and Elizabeth have sexual intercourse for hours until later the sun rises. They quickly get up and put their clothes back on and they walk back in the house. Elizabeth looks at her watch and sees that it's 6:40am, she whispers "Shit I gotta go, my parent will be up in 20 minutes, I'll see you later Divine". She then opens the front door and runs out, running all the way home. Divine smiles, she smiles big. She was proud that she hooked up with her crush. And this was something for her to remember for the rest of her life. She starts looking for Mikey again, she later finds him in the bathroom, she pulls his car keys out from his jacket and drags him to his own car, putting him in the passenger side, she sits in the drivers side, then she pulls out her phone and watches the video she was recording last night of everyone, including herself being stupid. But even though it was stupid, she watched that video with a smile on her face, just thinking about how her first time partying, getting drunk and high, and lastly having sex was a blast. And that she did all of it in one night. Divine puts her phone down and starts the car, then she starts driving off, taking Mikey home. She decides she's gonna skip school and stay with him and her other three buddies in the sewer, which would be Mikey's brothers . They later arrive to Mikey's home.  She starts shaking Mikeys shoulder, "Mikey, Mikey wake up, we're not going to school today" she says as she starts punching his shoulder instead. He begins to open his eyes and then stretch. "Thank gawd, I thought you were fucking dead man", she says as she parks her car in Mikey's garage. Mikey grabs his phone and uses the cold side of it and puts it on his forehead, he smiles with his eyes still closed alittle "Hmm my head fucking hurts, but it's all worth it, I drank and fucked some hot chick last night and" before Mikey could finish Divine grins and interrupts, "I know, everyone saw you fuck that chick lastnight, and.. and I guess that makes two of us". Mikey looks at her with his eyes widen, "What,.. who did you fuck last night"?? He asks. "I think you already know" she says as she turns her head looking out from the window side. Mikey nods his head, because he already knows who she's talking about. Divine sighs "She made me feel so special last night, It all felt like a good, .. sexual dream, like I was in a movie or something" she says as she looks back at him. Mikey smiles and nods. "I'm glad you had a good time" he says.
They later get out of the car and walk through the sewer, they walk and walk until they soon start getting close to the lair. Divine use to get uncomfortable around Raph, because she use to have really strong feelings for him, and also because he was an asshole, but she managed to erase that feeling, at least alittle bit and she also knew how to push his buttons. And Leo and Donnie, they're cool with her.
Raph was cool with her too, but he always had his days of wanting to explode.
Mikey and Divine soon enter the lair, smelling of sex and alcohol. Divine whispers "Hey man you got any extra clothes I can use, mine are covered in dirt". He nods and responds "Sure dude, let's go to my room real quick". They tiptoe up stairs and quietly pass by each brothers room and they walk inside his room. Mikey goes through his drawer and finds an outfit that Divine can basically have because he never wears it. As Divine starts to change, Mikey starts to change too. Divine notices, "Why are you changing"?? She asks. Mikey looks at her and responds, "Because WE'RE going to school right now". "What??! Why?? We're still a little buzzed from yesterday" Divine says as she finishes getting dressed.

Mikey responds, "Look, I know we're still alittle drunk, but think about it Divine, we're seniors now, so that means there's alot of opportunities for us, we could party with the cool kids now, we can apply to any college we want, we can travel th...

Mikey responds, "Look, I know we're still alittle drunk, but think about it Divine, we're seniors now, so that means there's alot of opportunities for us, we could party with the cool kids now, we can apply to any college we want, we can travel the fucking world, we can fuck who we want, we can make bread by doing fun shit, man I'm getting all pumped up now"!!
Divine shakes her head and sighs, "Okay fine, but only because Elizabeth's gonna be there, come on let's go" Divine says as she walks out the door, Mikey happily walks out with her.