meeting six years ago chapter 2

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT)

Its a monday morning, the high school bell just rang and Divine and Mikey are the first ones to arrive to algebra class, Divine sits in the first row, Mikey sits behind her in the second row. Divine immediately opens up her backpack and pulls out a notebook and a pencil. While she's doing this, Mikey taps her shoulder, "Hey are you excited to be a senior"? He asks.
Divine turns around looking at him with a fake smile and responds, "Nope, I just wanna graduate and get the fuck out of here ASAP, not looking forward to socializing anymore". He chuckles and Divine chuckles too. "What about you"?? She asks him. "Hell yeah, all the seniors get more respect, we get to party more, we don't have to go to P.E. anymore and it's our last year here, so shit let's make the best of it". He gets close to her ear and whispers, "Plus my goal this year is to get lots of pussy, like half the girls in this school... because I've been very horny lately". Divine then chuckles and shakes her head. "That sounds like a shit ton of girls MC, I don't think you'll even make it to half", she says. "Eh it'll be a piece of cake" he says as he sits back down. Later class begins, the teacher introduces himself to the class, he writes his name on the board, Divine doesn't really pay attention, she just sits in her desk making a little sketch on her notebook and over thinking stuff. She does this until she hears "Okay let's begin". She looks up and watches the teacher write mathematical problems on the board.
Then a new girl walks in the class, she's new but also alittle late, Divine turns her head at her and so does the rest of the class, Divines eyes and mouth widen alittle. Her heart and stomach started to feel weird. "Hi I'm Elizabeth Conner, sorry I'm late I'm very new to this school" says the new girl. The teacher just responds, "it's fine, please have a seat" he says as he points at a desk that's right next to Divines. "Oh okay thank you" she says as she sits down. Divine and Elizabeth take a quick glance at each other and they both smile, Divine awkwardly says hi to the new girl, and Elizabeth says hello back in a sweet voice and that was literally it, they said nothing else after that during the whole hour of class. Divines glances were no longer glances anymore, her eyes locked onto this girl until class was over. The new girl was the first to walk out, Divine was about to be second but Mikey grabs her by the arm and pulls her aside. "Yo what the fuck was that"?? He asks her with a grin. "What are you talking about"?? She asks him. "I'm talking about that new girl you were eyeballing at, I've never seen you get that way before, and we've been friends since elementary", he says. Divine just quickly sighs and asks, "was it that obvious"?? He then puts his arm around her shoulders and says, "Hey man if you're really into this chick, go for it, try to talk to her, try to get her to like you, do whatever you can to get her attention, that's what I always do". Divine just rolls her eyes and says "Well, you can't really compare a social person to an antisocial person, so what I'm saying is, fat fucking chance". Hours later school ends, Divine walks to the bathroom to fix her hair bun real quick before she walks home, while she's fixing her bun, the new girl walks in and Divine pauses, her face turns a little red and begins to stutter alittle, "uh uh hi, y-you're the new girl Elizabeth" she says. "Oh hi, I never got your name earlier" the new girl says as she makes a cute smiles. Divine stutters again, "u-umm it's D-D-Divine Jones". While this is happening, Mikey is secretly in the girls bathroom, but in the stalls getting a blow job from some girl he met at lunch time, just listening to their conversation. "Well it's nice to meet you Divine, I'm looking forward to studying in algebra class with you sometime" she says as she walks into one of the stalls, ending the conversation there. "Y-yeah me too" Divine says as she quickly walks out of the bathroom very embarrassed and she soon begins to have a little panic attack outside the school.