🧛🏻‍♂️💭🍯

🔷🔹🔹🔷🐝🔷🔹🔹🔷
Damn this is a tough decision. Should I tell him or not?
Ah damn he's looking at me with his big, pretty, bug eyes...

🔷"Zim that sounds terrible!"

🔻"It was terrible... They don't know where I live but they're definitely still after me..."
🔻"And without my pak legs! I don't know what to do..."

He says with his fingers over his mouth and worried eyes getting more anxious. The feeling in my chest tells me to keep him safe from the bees. I must protect him!
I put my hands on his shoulders and look down

🔷"Zim."

🔻"?"

Then I look at him

🔷"I'll keep you away from those bees✨!"

His eyes sparkle more than usual, almost blinding me from how adorable they are.

🔻"You..."

🔷"yes!"

🔻"keeping the bees away from Zim?"

🔷"Yes!✨"

I see him smile then quickly gets all negative

🔻"No. Zim needs no protection from a weak human like-"

🔷"Oh yeah? Well I remember you being really clingy to me back at the park"

He jumps and blushes then yells at me

🔻"FINE! But only because my pak has its defense mechanisms blocked. Once I fix them, I won't need you anymore. Got it?"

What a cocky bastard. Why am I in love with him?
I ask myself as I look at him. He's got a thinky face and that cuteness is just enough to answer my question.
My phone beeps. I look at it and see that I set up an alarm because today, right now is family dinner time.
Man, I don't want to leave Zim alone.

🔷"Hey I have to leave to eat with my family. Wanna come?"

🔻"mm.. neh. I have stuff to do"

He said as his face was covered with evil-looking shadows and he rubbed his hands together in a villain-like manner.

🔷"Okay Bye!"

I'm so happy! I'm in lo-! Wait.
I walk backwards the few steps I took and I question Zim with my hands on my hips

🔷"What are you planning?"

I ask with squinty eyes. He's still a dangerous, evil, adorable, alien after all

🔻"Oh nothing. Don't worry your silly big head about it, Dib-vampire"

Hmm.. I don't trust him very much. (And it's not that big)

🔷"Careful how you talk to me. I'm still a vampire."

🔻"So? You're not a bee"

Hah if only he knew...

🔷"I could still suck your blood you know?"

I see him flinch slightly and begin reaching for a lamp to hit me with, very slow

🔷"Uh! Which I won't do!"

He relaxes a little bit.

🔷"Sorry about that.. bye"

🔻"bye"

I went home
🔹🔹📝🔹🔹
I ate with dad and Gaz. We ate steaks. I had to shower mine in honey to drown away the taste. Now everything is starting to taste horrible except for honey.
With Zim's help I've been able to discover that my antennae work for hearing. I also learned something new about Zim bee related.
H•E•S  A•F•R•A•I•D  O•F  B•E•E•S
When he saw a bee he freaked out and hugged me then he held onto my arm and it was great!
I think he likes me! And I like him too! I'm not sure if I should ask him out yet tho. I feel like I need to make him fall for me a little more before confessing. Another thing I need to confess to him is that I'm a vampire bee. Not too sure how he'll take it.
Hope he still likes me...
Zim... something really odd happened today. I hadn't eaten honey in a long time, so I began to smell this amazingly rich scent of something like honey, but better. It came from Zim. I felt so dangerously hungry around him. Thankfully the feeling banished once I ate honey again. It didn't taste as good as Zim's essence but it was enough to calm me down. I have to be more careful about that. I really don't wanna end up hurting him.
🔹🔹📝🔹🔹