🔷🔹🔷

Dib flies like the speed of light.
Gir opens the door as he hears something approaching. Which is perfect for Dib so he can go straight to Zim.
He can see the back of the undisguised alien from a couple of blocks away.

"Living with he Dib... the nerdy, drooling, smelly Dib..."
Zim thinks as he remembers just how kind and sweet Dib can be to him, like no one ever was..
Zim hugs his flying moose and lets out a small squee of happiness
The alien hears something approaching at incredible speed. He turns around to see non other than his soon to be partner in space coming at him. He instantly smiles

🔻"💖Dib💖❣️"

He exclaims with heart shaped sparkles in his eyes. Dib makes an absolute break just as his face is inches away from Zim's, causing hard winds for a moment, making baggages, boxes, and Gir fly away

🔘"Weee!"

Zim's antennae and shirt had minor effects from the wind too.

🔷"Hi...💙"

Dib greets with the dorkiest blush ever as he retreats his wings.

🔻"You got the things! Good job!"

He praises as he grabs the bag of things with one hand and with the other he pats the vampire bee's head.
Since his minions are packing everything he has most things from the lab upstairs. He takes a few steps and starts working on the antidote while Dib... just stands there... staring, a bit agitated from the bee talk
He huffed and puffed slowly

"That... was easier than I thought.."

He stared longly at the working alien. Wanting to do something. Hug him, kiss him. Everything Zim just did had Dib in a trance. His feelings for the alien were way more intoxicating than whatever bee monster thing he was going through.

But he chose to not do anything. He didn't want to risk getting too close to Zim again or having some sort of intimate contact

🔻"Dib! Come here"

He was brought back to reality when Zim called him. He cautiously approached him. Zim ripped a single hair from Dib's big head to added it to the antidote. Big mistake.
That slight shred of pain was enough to trigger the scent. His eyes became lanterns, his fangs sharpened, his antennae straightened, and his mouth watered.
Zim turned around calmly to meet face to face with a drooling beempire. He instantly took a step backward as he shrieked only to slip down with a yelp.
Immediately after the vampire settles above him, not daring to make a move just leer at him closely. Zim's breathing fastened. As much as he wanted to say something there was a massive knot on his throat. His arms were pinned, no way out.
The smell was too strong, but as Dib stared down at the trembling alien, he knew something even stronger than the scent

🔷"z-..Zim."

The alien began to turn white as he sweated cold. Every word the vampire bee said, his fangs showed.
Dib was as stiff as a statue. He didn't dare move. He couldn't afford to.

🔷"Do... do something cute"

He asked, fighting back himself. Zim was quite confused by the request

🔻"h-huh?"

🔷"Be cute"

His grip tightened on the alien's arms. Zim squeaked. He had no option but to think of something cute. fast.
Since he had no time to think, he did the first thing that came to mind. He slightly pulled his arms to show that he needs his hands. With all the night on his body, Dib manages to open his hands.
Zim remembered something he saw on a Japanese show Gir was watching.
Zim made a heart with his hands as best as he could, then winked at the vampire above him, while simultaneously making kissy lips.
Dib instantly turns pink as his eyes light down.
He flushed and flops down on top of the alien

🔷"Ohh~ You're so cute!"

He said as he hugged and rubbed the extremely confused alien

🔷"Where did you learn that?"
🔻"Dib!"

There was no time for that. Zim pushed him off and continued to work. He added the last thing to the antidote and it made bubbles

🔻"perfect!"

Zim happily exclaimed. He formatted it into a pill and handed it to Dib with some water. Then ran into the space ship to get everything ready.
Dib quickly swallowed the pill

🔷"Did it work?"

🔻"It takes a few moments to take effect. Gir! Minimoose! Everything ready?"

They both nodded. Dib tossed his baggage into the ship as well and they all hopped in.
After pulling a few levers and switches they were ready for take off. With his finally vampire bee moments, Dib could sense something.

🔷"Zim... Zim! The bees are coming! HURRY!!!"

After pressing the launch button, the rocket took off.
All they could hear were slight buzzing before finally crossing into the Milky Way.
Zim turned on autopilot and went to the back with the others.
Where he was welcomed with a tight hug and a "We did it!" from a very human face, with a really nice, fang-less smile
Zim could help but smile and hug back after seeing his dork back to normal.

They celebrated with the other two then headed back to the from of the ship.

🔷"sigh... it feels good to be back.."

He said as he wrapped an arm around Zim, who giggled and responded

🔻"yeah! Now when you bite me it won't suck my blood out!"

That struck Dib with something

🔷"w-what?"

🔻"?"

🔷"repeat what you just said"

He said, hiding excitement

🔻"That.. when you bite me-!"

Zim, being as innocent minded as he is, didn't realize how tempting his words were. He felt a nibble on his neck, causing him to release a short little moan.
He gasped and covered his mouth. After blushing madly he began to scold Dib

🔻"DIB💢!!! You're not a vampire anymore!"

Dib gently grabbed Zim's wrists and held them down. Causing Zim's eyebrows to bend in anxiousness.

🔷"I still want you"

Zim's antennae twitched.

🔷"so even if I'm no longer a bee..."

He leaned in where Zim's ear is supposed to be and whispered

"Bee careful honey~"

THE END