🧛🏻‍♂️

The first three seconds of shock as being bitten, Zim remained silent, eyes widened, mouth opened slightly. Then he screams, loudly and with terror. His pained shriek causing a few birds to fly away from trees. Tears form on his eyes and fall.
The taste of Zim's blood is absolutely impecable and exquisite to the vampire bee, who continues to suck blood from the alien as if he has never drank before.
Zim's tremble becomes weaker as he turns paler.
Dib holds him tightly as he sucks the life out of him. The incredible taste of the alien's blood is hypnotizing. It causes the vampire to loose control. His eyes shining like gold until he is hit by a realization: if Zim dies, there will be no more honey. Nor Zim.
Dib gathers enough will to separate his fangs from the magnificent neck of the alien. Dib breaths heavily. Giving his lips a final lick, he grins. Smirking down at the half-dead alien, Dib cups his unconscious face.

🔷"It was tough to stop you know?"

He said even while knowing he couldn't hear him. He admired Zim's resting face before ripping the vines around him and lifting him up bridal-style. As he did that, the unconscious alien shifted slightly, his face not showing comfort for a second before relaxing again.

🔷"Still alive are we? Let's take you back home"

🧛🏻‍♂️🔷🐝🧛🏻‍♂️🔷🐝🧛🏻‍♂️🔷🐝🧛🏻‍♂️🔷🐝

Zim twitched then he groaned. He blinked his eyes before sitting up just to get his forehead hit on some glass. He hissed and held his head.
He looked around to see that he was on his lab, inside his healing capsule.

🔻"hm.."

He looked at the bottom of the capsule to see how much healing was left and the loading bar was almost full. About a minute left.
He sighed in relief as he began to wonder why did he need healing in the first place. His head was a bit cloudy on last night's event until he made eye contact with a pair of familiar golden eyes.

🔻"Ahhh!!"

He yelled as he backed away from the vampire as much as he could.

🔻"You!"

He said hatefully. The smug one just waved at him. As the memories from last night sorta returned to him, Zim's eyebrows bent in fear

🔻"w-What are you doing here? Get out of by base!"

🔷"Ah. You remember last night I see"

He begins walking around the capsule. He did not like the hateful eyes the alien was giving him; he preferred the fearful ones.

🔷"That's how you look at your savior? How rude!"

🔻"Savior? You alMOST KILLED ME!!!"

🔷"Really? Wasn't I the one who came to your rescue when the bees surrounded you? Wasn't I the one who brought you here after you fainted in the forest?"

🔻"You... did that?"

Apparently, the alien's head was still a bit blurry. Dib slaps his own head at the other's lack of memory. Then he smiles as he uses this to his advantage:

🔷"of course I did! As soon as I saw your little body fall I brought you here as fast as I could!"

The smaller one crossed his arms and squinted his eyes, not buying that last lie too much.

🔻"how fast?"

🔷"it took me about two minute to arrive here"

🔻"two minutes?! From the forest??"

The vampire nods. Even if he lies to sound better he did not lie about his speed.

🔻"that's pretty fast.."

Zim eyed the "human" and noticed he was still in flirty vampire mode

🔻"Wait. why are you-"

The capsule opened and chopped Zim's sentence in half. The small aliens flinches and quickly backs away from the hungry vampire eyes.
He was barely able to take a step before his arm was grabbed

🔷"Leaving so soon?"

A vampire bee's arm is wrapped around a bitten neck. Now the alien is forced to walk along him now.

🔷"You should be more grateful. If I didn't show up you'd be in the bee's hive"

He knew that, the problem is that right now he is being dragged by a vampire bee. Almost as scary as bees.

🔻"Hm.."

Dib recognizes that Zim is thinking something because of the noise he just made. That's he's thinking noise.

🔷"What cha thinking about?"

He asks, never loosing his smug

🔻"I still don't get how you got here so fast"

Dib opens the door to Zim's room with his free hand.

🔻"Eh? What are we doing here? This room is useless"

🔷"glad you asked"

This is the only room in the house that had a bed. Except from Gir's small bed of course. Zim never actually used it, he just had it in another attempt to appear normal.
The small alien is thrown into his own pink, round bed. He did not understand what this was about, but when the vampire began crawling towards him. The look the golden eyes gave the alien a sense of danger.
The small one scooted away

🔻"Don't come close!"

🔷"I thought you wanted to know-"

🔻"No I don't care-"

His back finally met the bed's frame. That made him even more nervous than he already was. The vampire enjoying this.
Before Dib could make a move, Zim brought a shaky hand to his pak then brought it back with an item held.
The vampire bee did not expect this. The alien held a honey-scotch and with a nervous smile he offered it

🔻"w-want one?"

After blinking once the vampire smirks

🔷"Two✌🏻"

🔻"Two?!"

Zim asks with an unpleased tone, which makes the vampire bee chuckle. Even if he did not deserve two candies Zim grumpily gave him some anyway. He needs to calm the beast. Which apparently is working.
His eyes stopped glowing but they remained yellow.
Noticing how he did chill down even if slightly, Zim asks:

🔻"Tell me; Don't show me! Just tell me: why did you bring me to this pointless room?"

After swallowing the first honey scotch Dib smirks

🔷"I'm feeling a bit hungry~"

🔻"then why didn't you just said so??"

He says a bit angrily. The alien crawls out of bed and grabs a vampire arm to lead him elsewhere

🔷"wo-ho-hoa where you taking me?"

🔻"I want to help you cleanse your hunger... so what better place to do so than the kitchen?"

Dib's excitement died.