Part 23

Blaine, Kurt and I walk into a cafe with Blaine and I linking arms. We always do this if you couldn't tell. We were waiting in line when Kurt picks up a puppy Valentine toy.

(Kurt) "Okay, I'm all for flair, but these Valentine Day decorations are just tacky. I mean, what the hell is this supposed to be?"

Blaine unlink a his arm from mine and snatches the toy from Kurt.

(Blaine) "It's clearly puppy love. It's cute. Come on."

The puppy toy then says, "I love you!" I touch my chest at how cute it is. 'I hope Nick gets me something as cute as this' Blaine then says that it is adorable and I nod my head in agreement. Kurt snatchers the puppy toy and places it down.

(Kurt) "Okay, this is creepy. It's a simple excuse to sell candy and greeting cards on a holiday."

(Blaine) "Not true. People have been celebrating Valentine's Day for centuries."

(Mia) "Call us hopeless romantics, but it's our favorite holiday."

(Kurt) "Really?"

The three of us take a step forward up the line to place our orders.

(Mia) "I think there's something really great about a day where you're encouraged to just lay it all on the line and say to somebody "I'm in love with you." You know?"

(Blaine) "This year I wanna do something really radical, so I need your opinion on this. But there's this guy that I sort of like and I've only known him for a little while but I wanna tell him that I think my feelings are starting to change into something deeper. So I have to ask, do you think it's too much to sing to somebody on Valentine's Day?"

(Mia and Kurt) "Not at all."

We finally reach the counter and Blaine orders for us and pays for our coffees. We go sit down and Blaine and Kurt talk about random stuff. I kind of just zone out and think about Nick and if he would do anything for me for Valentine's Day.

><

It was a couple of days after I went with Blaine and Kurt to the cafe. Blaine and I were walking towards the choir room when we saw Kurt. We walk up to him.

(Blaine) "Hey. Whatcha doin'?"

(Kurt) "Nothing. Just, uh, daydreaming. Plotting weekend outfits."

(Blaine) "Well, come on. You're gonna want to see this. I've called an emergency meeting of The Warblers' Council."

(Kurt) "Sounds serious."

(Blaine) "Let's hope not. I just need to ask them a tiny, little favor."

The three of us walk into the choir room and Blaine stops to stand at the front of the room while Kurt and I find somewhere to sit. I find Nick and go sit next to him. Wes bangs his hammer thingy on the table to start the meeting.

(Wes) "This emergency meeting is called to order. Junior member Blaine Anderson, the floor is yours."

(Blaine) "Esteemed Council, I'll be brief. Simply put... I'm in love."

All around the room you could hear warblers saying 'Ooh!' and 'Congrats!'

(Blaine) "I'm not really good at talking about my feelings. I'm much better at singing them. But still, I could use a little help. Which is why I'm asking to enlist The Warblers to help serenade this individual in song... off-campus."

Oh no. This isn't good. I heard warblers chatter in frustration and shook saying things like, 'What?' 'Off-campus?' 'Yeah, right.' 'No way.' 'Uh-uh.' and, 'Are you serious?' Blaine was starting to feel slightly nervous.