Part 58

These past couple of weeks have been crazy. Brittany came back from MIT and was acting crazy and then I found out that Blaine is planning on proposing to Kurt. I am all for Klaine but them getting married at such a young age.. not as thrilled about that. But oh well. Whatever makes Blaine happy makes me happy and hearing him talk about it and sound so happy made me really happy. Also Mr. Shue and Emma had a surprise wedding after Regionals which was soooo cute. Oh and one more thing, we won Regionals! I am so excited and happy and everything is amazing. Anyway, we are in the choir room. I sat next to Kitty and watched Mr. Shue write 'Beatles' up on the board and I, along with the rest of the group started to cheer.

(Tina) "I don't think we've ever spent two weeks on an assignment, Mr. Shue."

(Mr. Shue) "Hey, the Beatles are so epic that we need two weeks to do them justice. This week is all about the early years of the Beatles, when all they had was a belief in each other and a belief that together they could do anything."

(Kitty) "The school year seems like it's never ending, and now we're wasting two whole weeks on a band from the 1940s? Seriously, can anyone still relate to the Beatles?"

(Mia) "Pretty much the entire world."

(Ryder) "Yeah, I can definitely still relate."

(Kitty) "Why? Were the Beatles dyslexic and cat-fished by transsexuals?"

(Tina) "And you wonder why everybody hates you."

(Mia) "I don't hate her."

(Marley) "When George Harrison was a kid, he was made fun of 'cause his dad was the bus driver."

(Jake) "John Lennon's dad wasn't even around. He walked out of John's life when he was five."

(Unique) "I don't really know the Beatles; I'm a little on the black side."

(Artie) "And Ringo star was a sickly little kid, which probably means he was sitting down a lot."

(Mr. Shue) "And they decided to form a band. Which changed the world. Now, you guys are really gonna have to challenge yourselves this week. Bring your a-plus games. Perform these classic songs in new and exciting ways. If we can push ourselves to a whole new level, like the Beatles did constantly, we can win back-to-back national championships and form a new directions! Dynasty."

We all began to cheer and I looked over at Kitty and see her not cheering like the rest of us. She shakes her head slightly and starts to cheer with the rest of us.

><

It was lunch time and Sebastian surprised me by coming over to McKinley and made a picnic. We were sitting on the stairs outside in the courtyard and I looked up to see Blaine and Kurt also having a picnic. I smile at the sight of them. Blaine looked really happy.

(Sebastian) "Kurt and Blaine are back together?"

(Mia) "I hope so. Blaine really loves Kurt."

(Sebastian) "They do look in love."

I turn to look at Sebastian and smile.

(Sebastian) "Have I ever told you how cute you look in that Cheerios uniform?"

(Mia) "Have I ever told you how cute you look in that blazer?"

I see Sebastian lean in to kiss me and I close my eyes but we get interrupted. By a whistle. I open my eyes and look up to see a marching band. I couldn't help but laugh. I then heard Kurt start to sing.

Kurt:

"I was alone, I took a ride

I didn't know what I would find there