Part 72

It has been about a month since Sebastian and I said that we still loved each other. We have been hanging out quite a bit. Everyone thinks that Sebastian and I shouldn't happen again after everything that has happened. Blaine is kind of the only one who is slightly okay with it. He isn't happy about it but he is okay with it. It is the week of the Heathers opening night. I'm nervous. Really nervous. I was at Rachel and Kurt's loft with Mercedes, Blaine, Artie and Sam there as well. Some ex Glee club friends were coming here to New York to go see my Opening night. I'm not as nervous as Rachel was but I am still pretty nervous. I sent out a group text to everyone who was in glee but I have no idea who was going. I was sitting down on the couch and I watched as Kurt walked over to me holding a glass of water.

(Kurt) "How are you feeling?"

I grab the glass from Kurt and took a sip.

(Mia) "Nervous."

(Rachel) "Understandable. We are leading up to your first ever Broadway Performance."

(Mia) "Yeah..."

We hear a knock on the door and Blaine gets up and opens it. We see Sebastian on the other side of the door. Rachel takes the glass I was holding from me and I get up and I walk up to Sebastian and hug him. We pull apart and stand there smiling.

(Mia) "Hey."

(Sebastian) "Hey beautiful."

(Mia) "Play nice okay?"

(Sebastian) "Of course."

I then turn around to the others.

(Mia) "Be nice to him okay?"

I then go back to the couch and sit down next to Rachel. I then see Sebastian standing in front of the coffee table smirking at Kurt. Oh no...

(Sebastian) "Is it just me or did Kurt just get hot?"

Blaine and I look at each other and then look at Sebastian with identical annoyed faces.

(Blaine) "That is my fiancé!"

(Mia) "Babe!"

(Blaine) "What the hell man?!"

(Mia) "Right here!"

(Sebastian) "Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

Sebastian couldn't stop laughing but then after a bit he stopped.

(Sebastian) "It is good to see you guys. I know you guys don't like me but I am trying to redeem myself."

(Kurt) "You almost blinded my fiancé."

(Rachel) "You photo shopped a picture of my dead ex boyfriend."

(Sam) "You helped steal our nationals trophy."

(Artie) "You used performance enhancing drugs to cheat your way through nationals."

(Mercedes) "You broke Mia's heart three times."

(Blaine) "How can we trust you not to break her heart again?"

(Sebastian) "Wow... that's a lot to redeem myself for."

There was another knock on the door. Kurt opens it and we see Tina.

(Kurt) "Tina."

(Tina) "Hey everyone!"

Tina walked past Kurt and walked straight to me and sat down in front of me.

(Tina) "How are you feeling?"

(Mia) "Nervous but excited."

(Tina) "Well that is completely understandable since it is your first ever Broadway show."