Part 50

So apparently we are going to have a Sadie Hawkins dance. Sam has this theory that the Warblers and I think he is right. Trent was no where to be seen. For Glee Club today we were in the astronomy room which was awesome. I linked arms which Blaine as we walked inside.

(Sugar) "I want to sit under Venus."

(Sam) "I want to sit under Uranus."

Being the immature children we are, Blaine and I laughed at what Sam said.

(Sam) "What's so funny?"

We all took a seat and Finn started the meeting.

(Finn) "So this week in Glee Club, it's ladies' choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins Dance."

(Tina) "Which I thought of. It was my idea."

(Finn) "Yes, thank you, Tina. And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance."

(Kitty) "Well, I, for one, love this lesson. I've got a song I want to sing to somebody."

That already does not sound good.

><

We were in the locker for the next glee club meeting and it smelt horrible in here. Tina was at the front of the room with Finn.

(Finn) "All right, so Tina is ready to present her solo and make her choice. Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for Tina Cohen-Chang."

(Tina) "Thank you, Finn. For my song, I'll be performing "I Don't Know How to Love Him" from Jesus Christ Superstar. It's about the pair of unrequited love and..."

(Finn) "Yeah, okay, just wrap it up. Beiste needs the locker room at 4:30."

(Tina) "Sorry. Hit it."

Music Begins to play and Tina sings.

Tina:

"I don't know how to love him

What to do, how to move him

I've been changed, yes really changed

In these past few days, when I've seen myself,

I seem like someone else

Don't you think it's rather funny,

I should be in this position

I'm the one who's always been

So calm, so cool, no lover's fool,

Running every show

He scares me so"

Tina walks up to Blaine, who I was sitting next to and sings to him. Omg she is singing to my very gay brother. I look at him and he looks back at me smiling and then back to Tina. He is so clueless.

Tina:

"I never thought I'd come to this

What's it all about?

What's it all about?"

I look at everyone else and they seemed to understand, just not Blaine.

Tina:

"Yet, if he said he loved me,

I'd be lost. I'd be frightened

I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope

I'd turn my head. I'd back away

I wouldn't want to know