Part 67

This week is not great. At all. It is still our finale week of glee before it is shut down. It is also time for us seniors to graduate. Blaine got into NYADA. I am happy for him but it just sucks that I didn't. I haven't told anyone about not getting in anywhere but instead say that my letter hasn't come yet. I hate lying to Blaine. It sucks. I was walking down the halls with Kurt and Blaine. Blaine wanted to tell the other's he got in. It is just a horrible feeling that you have no where to go while all your friends have gotten somewhere. Artie has film school or whatever, Tina has Brown and Sam has modelling. I have nothing. It sucks. The three of us walk into the choir room. We see Rachel, Tina, Sam and Artie in there.

(Blaine) "Guys, you might want to sit down for this. I have some big news."

(Sam) "You guys got married and adopted Russian twin babies. Yes!"

I walk up to Sam and hold onto his arm.

(Mia) "No sweetie they didn't."

(Kurt) "Blaine got into NYADA!"

(Blaine) "I got into NYADA!"

Everyone cheers for him and gives him a hug in excitement and I just fake a smile.

(Sam) "Oh, my god! You guys, do you know what this means? All of us-- we're all going to New York together!"

(Mia) "Well maybe all of us. I haven't gotten my letter yet."

Suddenly Sam turns around and with the trophy in his hand he ends up hitting Tina over the head and knocks her out.

(Mia) "Dammit Sam."

Sam shakes Tina awake and she slowly opens her eyes.

(Sam) "Oh, my gosh, Tina, I-I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

(Tina) "Yeah, yeah, I'm great. You guys, New York, it's gonna be amazing."

(Mia) "Yeah, it's going to be fun..."

I can't lie to them but I have to...

><

Mercedes and Kurt had called all of the New Directions, old and present, to the auditorium. I sat next to Sam in the seating area and he held my hand. Mercedes and Kurt stood up on stage.

(Mercedes) "You know, being here with everyone has brought so many good feelings and memories, and... I mean, look at Puck and Quinn. I mean, I have no idea what's going on there, nor do I know where her boyfriend ran off to, but it looks like we can be expecting another "accidental" pregnancy sometime soon."

We all begin to cheer but I couldn't bring myself to cheer as loud as everyone else.

(Kurt) "But, alas, with the old good feelings come the old bad ones, too. Why, just today, Mercedes and I were in the lunch line when a battle from way back in the day came out, a-and we found ourselves at each other's throats again."

(Mercedes) "Yes, I know. It's really hard to see friends fighting, but I'm just glad that none of you guys were there to see it."

(Artie) "I was right behind you in line."

(Kurt) "Because the most upsetting thing is watching two people you love fight about something ridiculous and there not being anything you can do to stop it. But, thankfully, we made up and we have never been closer. And we've decided to heal our hearts with a song."

The music began to play and I couldn't be here right now. I can't be here while I am lying to my friends. I get up from my seat and walk out of the auditorium. I need to clear my mind for a while and tell the truth to my friends.