I can teach you a few things - Jake Kiszka

"Miss Y/L/N, there's a man outside looking for you", the little human that is Ellie Smith tells her teacher. The girl's sweet voice makes the woman smile in her place behind the desk.

"A man?" She asks, confused.

"Well, he got girl's hair, but he sounded like a man."

Y/N lifts an eyebrow. Girl's hair? It can't be. "Thank you, sweetie, go back to your desk", she says gently before raising her voice a bit, so the whole class can hear her. "I'll be back in a second," she stands up. "Keep doing your exercises and please, be quiet."

As she reaches the door, Y/N spots the unmistakable silhouette of Jake Kiszka at the end of the hallway, reading a poster on the wall. Her heart immediately races and butterflies take over her stomach. It's amazing how her body reacts exactly the same way every time she sees him, it's like she's seeing him for the first time over and over again.

She cleans her throat, making he turns to her direction with a grin. They walk to each other, meeting in the middle, holding each others body like their life depends on it. "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming back until next week?"

"Josh's sick, so we had to cancel this week's shows."

"Is he alright?" She asks, concerned.

"Yeah, it's just a cold, nothing serious, but he can't sing. Did you like the surprise?"

"Are you kidding? I loved it. Thanks, Josh's cold, I owe you one." He laughs, cupping her cheeks, examining her eyes.

"I missed you so much." He begins to lean down, but she puts a hand between their lips.

"We're not kissing in the middle of the school hallway." He pouts, she laughs. "I leave in an hour, you can stay inside the classroom with me."

"Ok." He laces his fingers with hers and they walk back to the class together.

She lets go of his hand when they get to the door. "Kids," she calls her students attention. "This is Jake, he's going to be my assistant for the rest of this class."

"Why?" Someone asks, while she places another chair behind her desk, so Jake can sit by her side.

"Because I need one."

"You never did", another kid replies.

"I've always needed an assistant, Jeremiah, I just never had one." Jake chuckles and sits down, placing his hand on her tight under the desk. It takes everything in Y/N not to lay her head on his shoulder or kiss his neck. Damn kids.

"Miss Y/L/N, can you help me, please?" She smiles to the girl on the back of the class and walks to her.

Y/N is focused on helping her student out, too focused to look at Jake, who's watching her in awe, a smile tugging up his lips at the vision of his girlfriend doing her job. Ellie sees him, she can see the hearts popping out of his eyes and she giggles at the sight, catching his attention. He looks at the little girl and smiles, his cheeks red from being caught.

Y/N gets back to her seat only a few minutes before the bell rings and the kids start to pack their things and run out of the room, leaving her and Jake behind. The man with "girl hair" closes the door after the last little boy is gone, walking to his girlfriend who's organizing her desk.

"You know when that kid called you asking for help?" She nods, turning her body on his direction. "You looked absolutely fantastic there, teaching her. I couldn't take my eyes off of you." Her cheeks turn red and she looks adorable.

Coming to see her was the best decision he made in a long time. Being near Y/N makes him feel like the world is a beautiful, magical place and everything is wonderful. She makes him feel like nothing can ever take away his happiness.

"We're even then."

"Why?"

"Because when you're on a stage, putting your soul into playing that guitar, doing your job, you look mesmerizing. I could watch you play all day long; I could watch you do absolutely anything all my life, actually." He almost cry at her words.

"Can you kiss me now?" His hands find Y/N's waist, his body is begging for her touch, for her mouth, her tongue; he's begging for her.

"Sure." She gives him a peck on the lips and starts to move away. He doesn't let her. He takes his hand to the back of her neck and pulls her into kiss, a real kiss. She doesn't even try to stop him, it's useless, she won't ever be able to resist Jake Kiszka.

He grabs her by the hips and seats her down on the desk, placing himself between her legs. She's forgetting where she is, but his hands under her shirt works as a reminder. "We can't do this here." She tries to look serious when she pushes him away, her hand on his chest, but the corner of her mouth gives her away.

"The door is closed", he tells her, taking his face to the crook of her neck.

"Yeah, but someone can come in."

"So?"

"I teach kids, you perv." She laughs.

"Haven't you taught them human anatomy yet?"

"No, but I can teach you a few things when we get home."