Spiritual self-care

If you are looking for happiness, it is important that you understand all the sides that make you who you are and that you let them work together. Only then, they can create a healthy life and happiness. For this reason, understanding and taking care of your soul isn't less important than the other sides of your. It doesn't matter if you're religious, spiritual, a free spirit or none of the above. Focusing on yourself spiritually is also an important part of self-love. This type of self-care is all about spending time exercising your religion, meditating or just spending time outside in nature. It's also about finding out, what you truly in believe and not what someone has persuaded you as a child to believe.

How to practise spiritual self-care:
First you have to answer this question:
- What things fulfill your spirit?
The answer to this question is different for everyone , so think about the things that make your soul feel good and happy.
Listen to the voice of your soul and you'll find the answer. Maybe it is going to the church and praying or maybe it's doing yoga or just reading a book. Find your thing! Don't be afraid of trying something new. Discover what spiritual ideals you like by reading spiritual or religious books.

I'm a very religious person so I pray every night before I go to bed or sometimes even during the day. When I pray I feel like taking a weight off of me. Praying it's for me the act of saying thank you for the day and things in life. If you don't believe in god, that's totally fine. You can still pray but instead of talking to god, you can talk to yourself. Close your eyes and say thank you for the things that you have or try to motivate yourself. What you also can do is to meditate. Find a place in your house where you can do those things in peace and let this place be sacred. Another option would be to write down your reflections in a journal. This is something I like to do, and it also helps me when I am stressed, angry or sad. I just write and paint what I am feeling. After that I always feel a little better.