💚Dean💚

You had known Dean and Sam since you were eighteen

You had known Dean and Sam since you were eighteen. You were a year younger then Dean and though it took some convincing but John and your parents let you join them. After awhile you'd soon grow feelings towards the older Winchester.

Now years later you were trying to convince a woman to tell you where the author who wrote about your lives lived.

"Which brothers name does (y/n) have tattooed on her?" She asked another question. Testing to see how much of "fans" we truly are.

"That's easy ne-"

"Deans. She has Deans named tattooed on the left side of her ribs" you cut Dean off. His eyes widen in shock.

You got it after he went to Hell. You thought you'd never see him again. Though you had known him for so long you didn't have anything of his to remember him by. Everything went to Sam and rightfully so. You knew you wouldn't forget him but this was the only way to tribute him.

After finding out the author was a named Chuck-who was apparently a prophet- and Lilith coming back, you all went back to your motel to get a good nights sleep. Before you could head in Dean stopped you, and told Sam to go in without you two.

"Why'd you get my named tattooed on you? You know you're gonna regret that went you're old" he asked and tried to lighten so you wouldn't be too nervous to explain.

"When you died and went to Hell, I had nothing to remember you by. Everything went to Sam and I understand why, he's your brother and I'm not going to complain about it. So I thought I'd get your first named tattooed as a way to honor you. I put it on my rib so if I were to be pregnant at some point I could say "don't worry angel, uncle Dean's watching over you". I know you were in Hell but I also knew you would do whatever it took to protect them even if you were in Hell. It's dumb but I needed to do it. I mean come on...I lost the love of my life" you admitted. It was poor timing but if you didn't do it now, you never would. He shook his head, he was fighting back tears.

"I love you, too"