💚Gabriel💚

You were in a relationship with Gabriel for a year now

You were in a relationship with Gabriel for a year now. Tonight was your anniversary. Earlier Gabriel called and told you that he had a surprise for you. You thought it was just going to be some kind of present, but in reality you had no idea what he was. You thought he was just a normal guy. Instead of a gift he was planning on telling you about being an Archangel.

Just as transported to the front of your door you opened it, swearing you heard some kind of strange noise. He walked you over to the couch in your living room and sat you down.

He told you everything. If course you didn't believe him at first. You thought it was one of his pranks.

"Yeah right" you laughed.

"You said you wanted to go to (d/v), right?" He asked, hurt laced through his voice. He knew it was dumb to be upset over it, but it still hurt that you didn't believe him.

"Yeah" you simply replied.

He grabbed your hand and told you to close your eyes. You did as told and shut your eyes. Suddenly you hurt wind blowing through trees, cars driving by, and people talking as they walked. These sounds made you open your eyes.

"Holy shit!"

_____
(D/v) = dream vacation