❤️Sam❤️ family pt.2

Requested by Princesswagger15

Sam couldn't believe it. You were sitting right in front of him after all these years. Both him and Dean search for you after you left, but after two years they stopped. Sam didn't want to, but Dean kept telling to let it go. So, he did. Not because he wanted to, but because he thought you had died.

You looked the same and different all at once. You looked the same in the face, the only difference was at the same time you looked like you had been to Hell and back. For all Sam knew you did. Once you took off your jacket he saw you had some additional scars on your arms. A few worse then others. Your eyes had lost the light that they held so long ago. A light he wish he could have saved.

He watch as you talked to the girls. Both equally excited to hear your stories. He could tell you were nervous. You kept looking at your plate and only looked up when one of them spoke to you. Meanwhile Dean didn't say anything to you. He just stuffed his face with food. Not knowing what to say.

Once dinner was all said and done Claire and you went into her room. She thought it was to help her do research, when in reality you were going to tell her the ugly truth about the hunting life style.

She pull out her laptop, setting it on her bed, as she laid down on her stomach in front of it. It wasn't long before she pull up the articles about the reset murders.

"I'm thinking tomorrow we can talk to the families, while-"

"Kid, we need to talk" you cut her off. She stopped and sat up, facing you. She didn't say anything, waiting for you to continue." I know you've heard this all before, but this life sucks. Once your in, you in for life. You can't get out of it, no matter how much you want to. There's always going to be a monster after you. And you are going to lose so much. Loved ones, people you're trying to save, even yourself sometimes. I've lost everything, I don't want you to experience that. So, please think about this before you make your choice, okay?" I finished.

She didn't say anything, just nodded. When suddenly someone started knocking on her bedroom door. She looked at you before saying" Come in!".

It was Sam. He looked at you with so many emotions, you couldn't figure all of them out." Can I talk to you?" He whispered/asked, you could just barely hear it.

"Yeah, wanna talk outside?" You asked. You figured it would give you guy some privacy. He nodded, before walking out the door.

You grabbed you jacket, meeting him beside the impala. He was leaning against the drivers side door, blowing into his hands trying to keep them warm. You stood next to him, some space between you both. You didn't want to cross any boundaries. It wasn't like the old days were you walk arm in arm, or were he'd give you piggyback rides.

"What'd you want to talk about?" You knew full well what he wanted to talk about. You just didn't know what else to say.

He turn towards you, his body began to tense in anger." Really?' What'd you want to talk about'? You know damn well what I want to talk about! You left! Without a goodbye or even to tell us where you were going! You just left! We looked for you! For two years! Hell, I thought you were dead! Then, what? Six years later you show up, out of nowhere! And above that you've stayed in contact with Jody, but not me! I though we-. I thought we were closer then that. But I guest I was wrong" he said, all of his emotions showed. Tears filled his eyes, but refuse to fall. And you hated it. You hated how you made him feel. All you wanted to do was protect him.

"I lost everything that day-"

"No you didn't! You still had had me! You had Dean, Cas and Bobby! You weren't alone! We lost Ellen and Jo, too! Not just you! They were family! So, don't think for a second you were alone" he growled. Ellen was like a mother to him, while Jo was like a little sister. It hurt so much when they died. After awhile he learn to deal with the pain, like he had done so many times.

"I understand that! But, once they died it was made me realize that anyone could! Anyone I love could be gone in a matter of seconds. And I couldn't deal with that!" You shouted back. He's expressed soften. He knew what that was like. He had to deal with it so many times. With Jess, his dad, Dean, Cas, Bobby, with everyone.

"Everyone has to deal with that. Even normal people do. It just a part of life" he gave her a sad smile. In hopes it would comfort you in some way. You looked down, knowing full well it was true.

"Remember when we were younger and  you'd give me piggyback rides, because I was too lazy to move" you smiled.

"Yeah, and when we had to pretend we were married in Texas for a case" he laughed." I miss those days. Everything seemed easier" he continued.

"Yeah, it was" you agreed. It seemed like everything got out of hand so quickly." Want to hear something funny?" You asked, with a cheeky grin. Man, Sam missed that smile. He nodded.

"After that case in Texas Dean kept telling me that you were in love with me" you giggled. You'd remembered how Dean would tell you that any chance he had.

"He was right. Still is" he confessed.

Your eyes widen. You couldn't believe it. The one guy you had true feelings for, loved you too. Sure you had a few one night stands, but something kept you from getting over Sam. What surprised you more was how he said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"I never could get over you. Even after six years" he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Funny thing is neither could I. I never stopped loving. I don't think I ever can" you admitted. Next thing you knew, he crashed his lips to yours. You wasted to time to kiss him back.

"Want to get out of here and head back to my motel?"