Assistant

You wake up in a cold, dark room with your head aching. "What happened" you murmur.
"Oh so you're finally awake" you hear a deep voice mutter rather unenthusiastically.
"Where is this place? Where am I? Are you the one who brought me here?" You frantically ask.
"You're in paradise my little assistant" the voice responds. You look at where the voice is coming from and see the back of a large, expensive looking chair.
"Assistant?"you question. "Since when am I anyone's assistant?"
"Since I brought you here, and since you're mine" the voice hissed back.
You don't say anything due to fear and instead start crying at the realization of what has just happened to you.
"Come now, don't cry, you're in paradise"
You look up to see a man with white hair and pink tips standing in front of you.
He starts speaking, "I can be good to you. I've always wanted an assistant."
In between sobs you manage to say," b-but I d-don't want to be anyone's assistant."
"Shhhhh you can cry all you want, but that won't change anything" the man said in a cruelly sweet tone.
"Please just let me go" I say quietly....
The man looks like he's getting annoyed now. He pins you to the wall and yells "YOURE MINE.....don't even think about leaving anymore."
You blush and how close he is to your face and try to move away to no avail. He wipes away you tears and says,"you're not going anywhere...."