Coffee

As he finally moves away after what felt like a lifetime, he says,"Good, now that you've stopped crying you can go get me some coffee, I'll show you where it is and how i like it." You slowly get up and follow him as he leaves the room.
"So" you say," do you have a name?"
"You can call me boss, you don't deserve to know my name." You flinch a little at his harsh words.
"Oh, okay" you say dejectedly. After a few minutes walking you find yourself in a room with a kitchen, and your new boss begins to show you how he likes his coffee. You look up at him and without thinking you brush the hair out of his face. He flinches at the touch and looks over to you with pure rage in his eyes. "What the he'll do you think you're doing?" He asks ferociously.
"O-oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" he cuts you off, "well you did, and now I get to punish you for it." You stare into his eyes with fear. He meets your gaze, blushes, and looks away. "Ugh I can't think without my coffee, I'll punish you later." You two walk back to the dark room with the chair, coffees in hand. He takes a sip from his coffee and sits back in the chair. He starts typing.
    You look at him as he takes another sip and he says," you can sit in the ground and watch me work until I'm ready for another."
"What are you working on?"
"Nothing that concerns you... you're quite nosey, I'll have to punish you for that as well" he mutters.
Once he's done with his coffee he gets up from his seat and smirks," punishment time"