V

Zen: are you sure that you saw correctly??
707: I know what I saw I'm sure of it!!!!!
Yoosung: that's so scary T-T
707: what should we do?
V has entered the chatroom
707: V!!!
707:I saw someone get kidnapped in front of Rikas apartment!! She looked like she was about to go inside too!!
V: what did the kidnapper look like?
707: I'm not sure he had a mask on with white hair and mint colored eyes
"Ah shit" V thought to himself.
V: I'll look into it 
V: Luciel please call me and tell me everything
V has left the chatroom
     V knew that the mysterious woman was taken by mint eye and he knew it was his responsibility to get her out of there. 
   Luciel aka 707 couldn't ignore this and he begged V to let him go with but V wouldn't budge. He wanted, he needed, to go alone.
  "But V," Luciel said into the phone. "Please listen, you can't go alone. We both know I'm right so just take me with you"
       "Luciel...."
"I'm ready to go whenever, and you know I'll keep all of your secrets. I'm the one who saw the whole thing I feel like I need to do something about it, please let me go!!"
    After thinking about it for awhile V responded, "fine...."
    "Great!! I can start tracking them now and we can leave by morning." Luciel said full of energy. 
     "Actually," V said cautiously. "I think I already know their location, so we can leave now. Please don't ask how I know, just trust me."  With that they hung up the phone and V left for Luciels apartment.
    When he arrived Luciel was all ready to go with all his hacking equipment. They left for mint eye to save this mysterious strange girl.