Picnic

The next day you and Saeran decided to go out on an official date for the very first time. The two of you packed a picnic and everything. Saeyoung offered to drive you both to the spot you chose and to your surprise, Saeran accepted his offer. You were very happy to see the man you love finally starting to get along with his brother again.
The car ride was mostly silent, but once Saeyoung left Saeran said, "This day is going to be perfect. Just us two."
The two of you laid out the blacker and started unpacking your picnic set. You had made all kinds of small sandwiches and you brought some iced tea as well. Saeran has gone to the store with his brother and picked out all the fruits to bring. You were very happy with the assortment he chose. Somehow he knew all of your favorites!
"Here, these are also for you..." Saeran said quietly. He passed you a fancy looking box with a red ribbon tied to it.
You opened the box to find a bunch of fancy looking chocolates. "Oh my! Saeran you didn't have to-"
"It was my brother's idea." He said, suddenly bashful.
"Well that was very kind of the both of you, but you really didn't have to do this." You said secretly feeling very loved.
"Well I wanted to...you deserve everything good this world has to offer." Saeran said while looking away so you couldn't see his blushing face.
You gently cupped his cheek with your hand and turned him to face you. You brought him into a passionate kiss and he gladly accepted it.
"I would do anything to make you happy." Saeran said as he pulled away from the kiss. "I hope you know that."
"I do know that. And I would do anything to make you happy also." You said in response.
"Then, I have a question for you." He said, making you curious.
"What is it?"
"What would you do if I died?"
You were quite shocked to hear that question. You were expecting something happy, but you could tell Saeran was deep in thought.
"Well I'm not sure, I'd be devastated. I wouldn't know what to do, probably ever again." You said.
"So you wouldn't just replace me with my brother?" He asked sheepishly.
"What?" You laughed, "Is that what this is about? Saeran I love you! Not your brother or anyone else. My love is just for you."
"Good, I'm glad to hear that. I love you too." He replied.
With that out of the way you both began to dig into all the delicious food that was in front of you. It was all very tasty and Saeran complimented your skills as a chef.
                   Sunset came and went. Saeyoung arrived to pick them up shortly after.
                  "So, how did it go?" Saeyoung questioned.
                  "It went very well." Saeran responded.
                  You were shocked to hear that Saeran answered his brother's question, but you were happy that the two were finally starting to get along after all those years. You started tearing up at the thought of them being happy.
                 "Ack!! What are you crying for? Please don't cry!" Saeyoung burst out.
                "I'm just so happy," you said.
                 Saeran pulled you into a tight hug and didn't let go for the rest of the car ride home.