Saeyoung

Saeran squeezes your hand, you don't know who these people are but you do know that they make Saeran incredibly uncomfortable. "Who are you and how did you know we were there?"you ask.
    "Saeyoung and V," Saeran answers my question coldly.
Luciel gets visibly uncomfortable at hearing his former name. "Saeran, I'm so sorry, but how did you end up there and why did you kidnap this girl." Saeran doesn't respond.
"I'll explain everything once I know you a little better," you say to Saeyoung so Saeran doesn't have to.
Everyone in the car looks exhausted. The drive is long, but we finally made it to Saeyoungs apartment. Once you're all out of the car Saeran looks at you and pulls you close to him. "Don't trust them," he says to you. Saeyoung overhears this and gives a sad smile.
"But they got us out of that place," you argue. Saeran gives an annoyed expression then glares at his twin.
Saeyoungs apartment is a mess and it took him speaking Arabic to get in. The place is covered in computer equipment. Saeran glances at all the equipment. He wraps his arm around your shoulders. "This is definitely the apartment of a hacker," he says. You giggle at this. V and Saeyoung look at the two of you with a sweet expression. "Stop staring at us you traitors," he snaps at them. They both flinch at this. Saeran hastily takes his arm off you and pouts. You pull him into a kiss so he stops making that pouty face. He looks shocked as you pull away. "We can't let our guard down around them," he says. "We don't know what their goal is yet."
     "Our goal was to save you," says Saeyoung.
    "Liar, your goal was to save her and you did so now what is it," Saeran says.
   "To help you," saeyoung responds quietly.